[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

In Game Name:Vol_de_Mort

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? nope

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? Because I played vanilla Mc, i'm not immature like your average squeaker, and i enjoy building and having a good time. P.S. I chill on skype 90% of the time

Why this server? Because my mate suggested it to me

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: ZuciSilentclaws

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? No, and no. I joined one public server for a short time but it was crazy built and no one was around to work together.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? Im new to Minecraft in general but Tekkit and Tekkit lite have been super fun to learn and play. Specifically? Because i don't know if I will learn everything...

Why this server? A smaller Server with people who seem more group oriented, or at least friendly :)

In Game Name: Atombulle

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? no

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? because it adds a lot to the game and there is so much to do

Why this server? it seems nice and simple and I can do pretty much what I want

In Game Name: SSJSuperVegetto

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?

I have never been banned.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?

Cause it ads so much more fun to minecraft and experimenting and creating machines. Its so much fun!

Why this server?

It seems to me that this is going to be a very fun server to play in. Just building and cooperating with other people maybe. Open servers usually involves a lot of people that grief and destroy your houses. This seems to be free of that.

In Game Name: Hakunamatata98

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?: Yes but its because me and my friends pulled a prank on one other friend and he took it too seriously and he banned us xD

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I like to play tekkit lite because i think that the normal tekkit has the normall EE and that can make you a god within like 1 hour and i dont like that. I think that tekkit lite also offers all of my favorite mods like buildcraft and IC2 and those are awesome mods. There are also many other mods in tekkit lite that i would like to check out and try them to see what they are like.

Why this server? Because i think whitelisted servers are way better then normal servers because they are more community based and you dont have to deal with griefers as much.

the following:

In Game Name:lajmrj2

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?: No.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?:Beacause Tekkit is old and fun but tekkit lite is better.

Why this server?:Beacause its the best to me.

Username: Godorf

I've been having difficulties logging onto the server (Could not reach server for several days) and I am asking if I was removed from the whitelist because of inactivity. If so I would greatly appreciate being rewhitelisted. If not could someone possibly give me an idea of what is causing the problem? Thanks.

In Game Name:lachw01

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?: no!

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?: idk i think it is fun and i love tekkit.

Why this server? it is Whitelist sever,grief free, and the sever is a good size.

Hakunamatata98 bou1401You two have been whitelisted.

lajmrj2 you came up on MCbans for griefing. http://mcbans.com/player/lajmrj2

If you would care to explain you can message me privately or in here your choice.

TomBurk you completely did not follow the instructions. Denied.

Godorf you probably have the wrong IP...It was changed a few days ago along with the world for final touches. Double check that.

Whitelist also updated. I removed over 20 inactive people. If you were removed you must reapply here. Thanks.

Hakunamatata98 bou1401You two have been whitelisted.

lajmrj2 you came up on MCbans for griefing. http://mcbans.com/player/lajmrj2

If you would care to explain you can message me privately or in here your choice.

TomBurk you completely did not follow the instructions. Denied.

Godorf you probably have the wrong IP...It was changed a few days ago along with the world for final touches. Double check that.

Whitelist also updated. I removed over 20 inactive people. If you were removed you must reapply here. Thanks.

Oh i wasnt it was just a bad admin :)