[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: GameCrazed

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? iv never actually played it. only heard that it was an upgraded version of Tekkit classic. And the best way to experience it the best is with some (potential) friends.

Why this server? its small...i don't like those large pop server. too much text i cant play the game. and u cant talk to some one right in front of you. and no help from staff cause there so busy with the NUMEROUS other players. besides smaller communities are easier to make friends with the people.

EDIT: I added the Mod zip to the custom pack but it says i cant join cause FML is missing. and i cant find it online. :/

In Game Name: Kritaro

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?: I just like to play tekkit, and lite is updated to the newest version of minecraft thus being the best choice if i want to experience everything.

Why this server?: I don't care for those big complicated servers with big cities and stuff. All i want is to play the basic tekkit and minecraft with other people.

I removed you because all you were doing is raiding. Raiding is allowed however ONLY raiding is just an annoyance.

So for the sake of everyone else on the server i removed you so they don't get mad. Less problems for me. Sorry.

total i simply raged and i lost some ones stuff i found it underground and while taking it back i died and i said fu that's not cursing please unban me you are a mean person who is unforgiving plus i wasn't cursing at an admin i was saying fu because i was angry i said i am nice and i am truthfully but i do get my temper some times.

And the other person that i had to remove from the server.

You spammed FU at the other admin.

You got mad because someone moved some piping over a little. *In the same area still!*

You took there quarry that you didn't help at all on. *What's my rules? Don't take machines, you griefed*

You call me a unforgiving mean person yet you ask me to unbann you.

Really now... Sorry, i will not unbann you.

Sorry, logs don't lie on what you type. Don't try to think you can pull a fast one. I read your entire rage.

And the other person that i had to remove from the server.

You spammed FU at the other admin.

You got mad because someone moved some piping over a little. *In the same area still!*

You took there quarry that you didn't help at all on. *What's my rules? Don't take machines, you griefed*

You call me a unforgiving mean person yet you ask me to unbann you.

Really now... Sorry, i will not unbann you.

Sorry, logs don't lie on what you type. Don't try to think you can pull a fast one. I read your entire rage.

1.didn't do it at admin i did it to my self and i was angry

2.i died with the stuff of mag

3. I SAID I FOUND THE STUFF I NEVER TOOK IT

i think of people unforgiving if they can't get pas The fact that i told them how they are wrong to do it

also that wasn't me that was my brother