[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: wellsoonred

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? no

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I wanna learn from other ppl how the lite version works compared to the classic

Why this server? this seems like a good server plus you are white listed i dont have to worry to much about griefing issues

I Hope To Be Accepted. Thanks!

IGN: Gabriel12477

Why i should be accepted: i like tekkit alot and find it very enjoyable. i played the original for quite some time and wouldn't mind trying out tekkit lite.

Why this server: i was recommend this server by a close friend, and i would really enjoy trying out tekkit lite in a small and nice community, so i have heard ^.^

P.s i'm active on skype and teamspeak. i would love to join a TS server for this Tekkit Server. and add me aswell on skype @gabe.guio

In Game Name: dayswonder

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? ive messed around with IC2 and Buildcraft and like what they add to the game. would love to play on a server where all the players utilize these mods.

Why this server? My buddy (biggz1313) and I want a chill PvP server that like you said, causes you to defend what's yours but you don't have to worry about your stuff being destroyed. Been looking for a server like this for months!!

I kicked you because i was rebooting the server. The cause of the profile crash was staying in the server when i rebooted it. I'm not sure what's going on with your profile on here. Did you check your tekkit folder? Seems like it's something not on my end now.

* Note* i also said it in a server message and waited a bit before i kicked people.

Total can you please delete my .dat file from the server, and restart the server after that. My client freezes when i try to login and i believe that the problem is the spear i have in my inventory.

Description: Unexpected error java.lang.NullPointerException

at weaponmod.render.SpearItemRenderer.renderItem(SpearItemRenderer.java:36)

and other shiet that refer to a equipped item....

Disrecard this if you already saw it on your webpage

Nevermind i can login again, for some reason.

Total can you post in here today if we get or stuff back or not? I'm at work all day and am too anxious to wait till I get home to check. It'd be Mich appreciated. Also if you've got a PayPal or chase quick pay PM your email address and ill shoot ya some dough for your time man. Appreciate having someone running a server who knows what they're doing and takes input from their users.

I am still working on it, been a busy day. I do have a paypal account if you wish to donate. All is appreciated and anything donated for minecraft time will go to things for it. So if we get enough i can open up our own little server to talk on or upgrade website etc. I will mail you my info.