[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hobo111998

Why this server im looking for a server that don't ban usefull items like tnt

And almost all of the other ones do im also looking for a fresh start with other pepl as im new to playing online

Because I want a good server with good greifing rules in other severs iv lost dimonds

So if u could plz add me I would be a great addition to ur server.

ok that worked perfectly! for less then 5 min. :/ when ever i get into the chunks where my house is tht seems to cause my client to crash. this thread ( http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/java-net-socketexception-connection-reset-by-peer-socket-write-error.8313/ ) explains tht it may be due to Excessive server lag (ie. too many entities, to many machines running like redston repeater and pumps, crystal chests, or explosions that leave ALOT of material on the ground like nukes.) do you know what is going on? or am i just having some really bad luck today? :(

Alright I'll apply heeeere

In game name: AlikaDarkWind

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? The ability to build anything you want with all the mods you have

Why this server? The first one I found that doesn't have a damn economy, I just want to mine and build!

In Game Name: Biggz1313

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I ust heard about this mod from my buddy alikadarkwind (who should also be applying) and I've only played Vanilla so I'm super excited to play the Tekkit Lite.

Why this server? My buddies and I want a chill PvP server that like you said, causes you to defend what's yours but you don't have to worry about your stuff being destroyed. Been looking for a server like this for months!!

I know i'm whitelisted, just posting so everyone can see!