[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: Minegineers

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? no, and if you would, it would be of my friend joking around and banning me as a joke

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?i always enjoyed tekkit classic but felt that 1.2.5 was too much of a glitchy period in minecraft history and needed something newer

Why this server? it looks like a good community with nice people and id love to be a part

In Game Name: dornano44

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? no

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? Because it offers better versions of mods than normal tekkit

Why this server? Because ive only ever played ssp, and i think this would be a good server for me to start playing smp

In Game Name:PuppyShots

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? I only have been banned on my friend server. He banned me cause i raged, Everyone spawnkilled me.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? Hmm... Its more stuff to do. In Vanilla Minecraft i have everything in like 1 month.

Why this server? Because i like small server whit nice people on it.

Sorry if i spelled something wrong. Im Swedish :D