[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: SweatyWang22

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? : Nope.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I find vanilla to be boring. I see tekkit lite as a new experience to do new things with more options and a few new forms of motivation to keep playing on.

Why this server? I feel as if small servers with nice people and staff is the best way to play, mostly because it limits the amount of the people greifers and other rulebreakers.

In Game Name: Fluffers91

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? No.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? Enjoy making machines and progressing to be able to build interesting buildings.

Why this server? I prefer smaller servers, I enjoy playing with other people to help and chat to while playing.

In Game Name: Chilifrybandit

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?: Nope

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? : I enjoy the idea of building tech, it's so much more then normal minecraft and i cant possibly ever get bored

Why this server? You were rather detailed in your description, and the sense of organization appealed to me

In Game Name: M0DXx (that's with a zero)

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?: I don't think so.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?: Well, actually I'm looking for a server to play tekkit lite for the first time, I was very experienced at tekkit before tekkit lite came out, so I'll be looking for someone to guide me through all the new things tekkit lite has to offer.

Why this server?: I guess because it's a fresh, new server not crowded with people and not banned every mod except a few, which is what I like.

In Game Name: Azorian

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? Not at all.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I like the increased stability and updates of Tekkit lite

Why this server? I prefer whitelisted servers with small slot range so that the possibility of people being idiots is lower. I like having a smaller community of players, that way I get to know them. I also like that your a bit fresh, and new. So that I can enjoy a growing server and possibly help it thrive.

In Game Name: masterkey101

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? once for complaining about getting griefed

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I love tekkit lite for the mods. Old minecraft was getting old, I like changes. I also love it for the complications and chalenges tekit lite brings. I love the knew items and ability to do the things you can.

Why this server? This server is hopefully where i can find friends. No-Lag, non-dueches, and politness. I want a server that, also, i can connect to.

In Game Name: Sparta754

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? Nope never been banned, well except for jokingly by a friend but he unbanned me soon after.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I enjoy not just building but being able to build cool machines, run items with electricity (Im studying to be an EE for the navy), and just in general i enjoy it more then i enjoy playing regular minecraft.

Why this server? I enjoy playing on smaller servers because its not over crowded, and you get to know people on there really well, also this server in particular seems a place with a bunch of chill people who aren't playing just to spite me and other players for no reason they play it for what the game is.

IGN: shadosparc

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? Nope

Why do you like to play Tekkit Lite? I like the machines and the new building options added in the mod pack, and i love building structures with there own automated machines and processes because 1: it's fun to mess with all the stuff in these mods and 2: i think it's awesome to not have to get trapped in huge caves trying to mine when you can just make a quarry.

Why this server? I like small servers because you don't have people building EVERYWHERE and taking up alot of space, and because you don't just get randomly killed by tons of people. I also picked this server cause the people seem nicer thansome other servers where people randomly grief you because you looked at them

SSJsupervegetto, if you didn't join the server and stay active your name was removed. Please refill out an app if you want to be whitelisted.

masterkey101 you have been whitelisted. There is a bit of lag atm due to internet issues. Working on getting it resolved. It's not unplayable lag though.