[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: posedion223 (no caps)

Reason: I want to join this server. Why? You ask. Well i have been on nearly hundreds of tekkit lite servers and ...let's just say they weren't pretty.

Higher rank people and admins abusing their powers, cheating etc. but i hope to find this server like no other! It could be the first server i actually can say i love. I sure hope so thanks for reading. Lead Waterbender out.

IGN: nigtmareshad

-no

-i love minecraft since always but i like to play with other people more than alone so i was looking for a small server where i dont need to worry about players getting in my way.

-i like to try new servers because there is always someone new to met.

IGN: Esqueletor21

-no.

-because i love tekkit lite´s perfect combination between technology and magic but not enough to make the game easy.

-because i got my best friend in this server and i want to play with him. even when i lost my account pass from this page i yet want to join you.

In Game Name: diamondeye83

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? nope

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? well, ive been playing technic since 1.7.3, and ive been playing since

Why this server? This server is a mall, whitelist server which sounds like my kind of place.

IGN: Esqueletor21

-no.

-because i love tekkit lite´s perfect combination between technology and magic but not enough to make the game easy.

-because i got my best friend in this server and i want to play with him. even when i lost my account pass from this page i yet want to join you.

PD: now i get a new account :)

IGN: Strider_36

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? Nope

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? Because I really enjoy creating awesome machines from scratch, and there is way more to do than in Vanilla Minecraft.

Why this server? Because my brother is playing on it, and I like small, active servers.

i let my friend use my accuont to join the server and here is the anwser

In Game Name:jimmypop11

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?no

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?i like all the add ons to the game

Why this server? because its whitelisted small and it looks like lots of fun

IGN: davcool75

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?: no

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?: i'm new i wanna try something different and bigger than the original MC

Why this server? i'm looking for fun and this server seems full of it :P