[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

In Game Name: bmassakre

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? Negatory.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? This would actually be the first time I've played it. I'm more of a Tekkit Classic player, but that's probably gonna change.

Why this server? Seemed like the most popular one and more organized then most.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: Sybilla_

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? Nope.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I've actually never played it, kinda new to the MC community.

Why this server? My bf just recently joined this server, and directed me here. :)

As an update for everyone:

Over the course of a few days, i will be putting in land claiming, locked chests, mo' creatures and more mods to make your gaming experience better on tekkit lite! If you are whitelisted and you cannot connect due to not having mods or not up to date mods my site totaltekkit.proboards.com will have a file hosted that will be a MODS folder. It will be the current mod folder used on the server that you will also use as your mod folder in your tekkitlite folder. Thanks!

Aha, silly me...

Why I play tekkit lite? I played alot of classical tekkit and I decided to try out tekkit lite. At the moment im watching tutorials about the new stuff in tekkit lite so I think it would be alot of fun in learning it all on this server.

Why this server? It seems like an small nice server to start up a tekkit experiance in.

And no, you can't find me at any banlists. Im all clean.

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? Yes, I am very sorry about this. I gave my password to one of my friends who has never played minecraft before, and went ahead and griefed there spawn. Im very sorry to inconvenience you for this and if it affects the whitelist, I totally understand.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I enjoy using my mind to create great contraptions!

Why this server? This seems like a VERY active and popular server with nice people.

Thank you for viewing this application,

Logan Floyd

In Game Name: Graywolf117

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? I don't think iv been banned from a server.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? becous Classic is well old.. i want the new updates to the game with the same fun.

Why this server? Y not. seems like a nice server.

In Game Name: Dark_Baron

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? not at all

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? it makes you think more than vanilla minecraft does

Why this server? you ask for applications to be whitelisted, this makes me believe that you have a tight control on behaviour which means this would be a more enjoyable server

In Game Name: Falcron125

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?: Nope :)

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?: I dont like how easy Tekkit is and Minecraft just gets boring after a while :) Tekkit Lite is basically Minecraft but better imo.. I have always loved it and probably will a while longer!

Why this server? This server looks amazing to say the least. Normally i don't like to fill out apps but i am willing for this one