[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like FlamingSock as did i

IGN: fablecanty1

why should i be whitelisted: also like flaming sock i am a very friendly, responsible and hard working tekkiter and would be happy to join a grief free friendly server like yours seems to be

why do i play tekkit: To meet new people on mp who like to muck around with the many things tekkit is and to have FUN thx

would like to be whitelisted so i can check this server out. im a Mod on another tekkit server, which is undergoing changes and quite possibly shutting down. would love to a part of a community of tekkit players again, and if this server gets my recommendation, i will be bringing along more players who are very committed as well.

IGN: cxcevents

IGN: Jack9909

Why i want to join: I always loved small tekkit servers, big servers are always dry of items and un-whitelisted ones I always get spawn killed or warp killed a small server is always a great experience.

Why this server: Well its a new a server and it is a nice small server and I would love to join.