[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: TheCupcakeisaLie

Bans? Probobly, because i was banned once for purchasing stolen goods which was unknown to me. I dont ever intentionally greif/steal.

Why do i like tekkit lite? Because its awesome! New everything! the game is redefined!

Why this server? Because i havent found a good server in awhile, and really want to play. Also whitelist servers tend to be better, and i didnt see that the mining laser is banned, and that is my favorite item of all time! Please accept me!

In Game Name:THErealepicFACE

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? You shouldn't find it there. I love the game and respect other peoples property.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I'm an electrician IRL and I love how tekkit brings the same concepts I work with every day to the game.

Why this server? Looking for a server that's up when I'm on ;D (last server I was on was always down >.<)

in game name: josh2cool2

would i find your name on a ban list of mcbans: no

why do you like to play tekkit lite? : because it has a bunch of my favorite mods.

why this server? : single player gets boring, to big servers are anoyying sometimes, plus it only has Myst craft banned xD

a little about myself.

i'm not to immature

i respect the rules but i do joke around a lot.

and i like to have lots of fun xD.

In Game Name: Vizardking316

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?: No

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?: love to build and find new ways to build aswell as get along with others i also like to do geothermal

Why this server?: im looking for a 100% non grief server and hoping this may be it

*i have a few questions

what do u have for grief protection (if it is the claim system) how big of claims do we get because i like to use the nether for geothermal power

are there any other banned items and if so can i have a full list?

if i dont want to pvp can i be put on a list or something i prefer just survival?

is this a 100% non grief server including overworld and nether?

if i were to suggest a mod would you consider adding it?

@Vizardking316

1: We have essentials and by this weekend logblocks will be enabled as well as grief protection.

2: Only mystcraft is banned. Logblocks shows all.

3: It's a PVP/PVE server. Not many people are hostile but if you give them a reason to be I will not care if they kill you.

4: No server is 100% non grief. You have people that will exploit etc however we do our best to ensure a fun server for everyone.

5: Any suggestions i always consider, but depending on how my community feels about it is wether or not i take my time to setting it up, coding etc.

People who grief are banned and said items are always givin back. However if you get griefed and I found out you lied to me about what was stolen then I will ban you as well. Dishonesty is not tolerated on that subject. *Yes i can always go into logblocks but I prefer not to take the extra time but every once in a while i will check.*

I will take that mod into consideration, I have others i have to get going and get working on though.

Vizardking316 you have been whitelisted, enjoy (:

In Game Name: titan91

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? - No

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?- Because the industrial craft. is best.

Why this server? It's one of the top in the list

In Game Name: Ragnozerox

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? - No

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?- Because I really enjoyed playing tekkit but found the EE was too OP and tekkit lite is the perfect solution to that!

Why this server? I'm always looking for a good 24/7 server and one that does not condone griefing or any other form of bad gameplay. And a white listed server that pays close attention to that usually delivers what it promises and that makes for excellent gameplay with friends!

in game name: james2cool1

would i find you on a ban list at mcbans? :no

why do you like to play tekkit lite? : because it has a bunch of mods i like and it lets me play online with outher people.

why this server? :becuase my brother josh2cool2 refered me to it.

a little about myself:

i am josh2cool2's bro.

my favorite mod in tekkit is minefactory reloaded.

my favorite sport is soccer.

i respect the rules and will try not to break them.

also i hope you dont mind me using my bros technic form account to write this out it would take me awhile to make my own.

I joined this server a couple months back, when I was very new to tekkit and had only played for a few hours. I got to know the owner and found out he's a really cool guy running a really nice community. After several world resets and many hours playing I got better at tekkit and eventually became an admin. This server maintains a dynamic, friendly community which grows every day. I strongly recommend this server and encourage you to join and help to continually improve our community. :)