[3.1.2]Gearz![100 slots][Towny][McMMO][EE Disabled][Community Orientated] and more!

aet2505

Servers amazing, I've played on numerous servers before, jail servers, hunger games, community servers and none come close in comparison.

The community here is amazing, everyone is so nice, kind and easy to get along with.

the mods are a great admin team too as when you have a problem that the players cant help you with its dealt with almost immediately.

The layout of the maps are easy to understand and its a great server to make friends and have fun while playing tekkit.

This really is the best server I've been on and don't plan on leaving 10/10 guys

Servers amazing, I've played on numerous servers before, jail servers, hunger games, community servers and none come close in comparison.

The community here is amazing, everyone is so nice, kind and easy to get along with.

the mods are a great admin team too as when you have a problem that the players cant help you with its dealt with almost immediately.

The layout of the maps are easy to understand and its a great server to make friends and have fun while playing tekkit.

This really is the best server I've been on and don't plan on leaving 10/10 guys

Thank you very much for the kind comments. I really appreciate the feedback and I am over the moon that you rate us so highly reading this comment genuinely made my day and makes all the hard work completely worth it. I look forward to continuing to improve and grow.

We are currently hiring new staff applications for moderator positions can be found on our forums at bxbservers.com. We have a very high standard for staff and would be looking at mainly 16+ (unless you meet all of the criteria). All potential applicants will have a small interview with 2 Members of existing staff and have a short trial period. If you have any questions regarding this please contact me either in game or on these forums.

We added all the tekkit ore and wood to mcMMO as well as the tools and added a host of new items to be repaired via mcMMO. We will also host an even this Saturday March 23 @ 3 PM Eastern time. Players can create minecraft related pixel art and the winners will have there creation permanently on display as part of the spawn.

gz.bxbservers.com is the server IP.

Sorry for the delay in my response. The server is tekkit classic with EE disabled.

hey i am registering for server. looks great. been looking for a server where i dont have to pay $100 or bury my belongings to know their safe. this is more than i could have hoped for

Thank you very much for your kind comments look forward to seeing you in-game

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for my recent lack of activity on here. I have had some internet issues the last couple of weeks.

Thanks Cody for your continued support. Looking forward to meeting new members and continuing to grow as a community.

• 1 month later...

it keeps saying connection reset wtf is going on

This server is no longer open. We replaced our tekkit classic server with the new tekkit pack.

If you wish to join the new server please make a white list application on our new thread.

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/1-1-5-gearz-no-griefing-pvp-toggle-100-slots-towny-lwc-white-list-no-mc-dd.43630/