NOT ENOUGH ITEMS CAN'T SPAWN ITEMS :(

Attolian

Question

11 answers to this question

I'm having this problem too, actually. I set it to cheat mode, but when I click an item it behaves as if I was just in Recipe mode. Right-click results in a momentary client freeze. I am not an Op, but I do have item spawn permissions using PermissionsEx. I also don't see the utility buttons either. If I op myself it works, but I don't want to op myself because it messes with the color of my name. NEI did not used to care if you were opped or not, it would try the command regardless. Did this change?

NEI will sadly work only with Opped users, but about red color of Your name, it's easy to fix that! Essentials adds it. Go to Your plugins folder, then Essentials folder, open config.yml and set ops-name-color to 'none'. (Should then be ops-name-color: 'none')

NEI will sadly work only with Opped users, but about red color of Your name, it's easy to fix that! Essentials adds it. Go to Your plugins folder, then Essentials folder, open config.yml and set ops-name-color to 'none'. (Should then be ops-name-color: 'none')

EssentialsChat interferes with the chat plugin that comes with PermissionsEx.

Really? Strange thing... Then uninstall PEX (but don't remove it's folder), install bPermissions and after reloading / restarting Your server type the following commands:

/permissions import pex

/permissions reload

On BukkitForge, PEX is making problems, so temporarily it's the best way. You shouldn't see any change with bPermissions (other than different commands...) and it is less buggy. (For example, last time using PEX on Tekkit Lite with BukkitForge, i noticed that PEX can't read Essentials permissions, then i changed to bPermissions and works perfect)

Really? Strange thing... Then uninstall PEX (but don't remove it's folder), install bPermissions and after reloading / restarting Your server type the following commands:

/permissions import pex

/permissions reload

On BukkitForge, PEX is making problems, so temporarily it's the best way. You shouldn't see any change with bPermissions (other than different commands...) and it is less buggy. (For example, last time using PEX on Tekkit Lite with BukkitForge, i noticed that PEX can't read Essentials permissions, then i changed to bPermissions and works perfect)

BukkitForge is garbage, I'm using MCPC+. With EssentialsChat and PEX, prefixes are displayed twice, IE [Admin][Admin] D3matt.

Nice... So main question is why are You posting it here? Post it on MCPC-Plus thread. But still, try what i said. If it won't work, just remove GroupManager. (when i have been using PEX, i even didn't known there is something named GroupManager, so shouldn't make any change for You if Your not using it "for a reason")

Nice... So main question is why are You posting it here? Post it on MCPC-Plus thread. But still, try what i said. If it won't work, just remove GroupManager. (when i have been using PEX, i even didn't known there is something named GroupManager, so shouldn't make any change for You if Your not using it "for a reason")

Because my problem isn't with PEX, MCPC, or GroupManager. It's with NEI being derpy. Prior to Tekkit Lite, NEI worked fine without op. Hell, I was using NEI on a CC + RP2 server not 2 weeks ago without op to spawn items and it worked.

Remove the PEX chatmanager and use essentialschat instead. When I used the pex one, it wouldn't show my faction prefixes or my multiverse prefixes, which is why I changed.

It is super easy to swap also, because you don't have to reconfigure anything, It works perfectly with PEX. So it should fix the bug if you set ops prefix to 'none' in the essentials config.