[0.5.7] Tekkit-Lite [PvE] [40 slots] [24/7] [Essentials, GriefProtection] Explore! Build! Have Fun!

tmektmek

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please post the address to the dynmap and mumble?

On another note, please reconsider the items banned. I spent so much time and resources planning on build an elevator, and then when I found out I can't craft a frame motor, I was more than disappointed. And when I accidentally managed to craft it, it confiscated the things - no refund was given. As you could tell, I was extremely furious.

So I was just down mining, and I guess someone came up from behind and hit me with a power tool, causing me to fall into lava. The power tool took out half my health, even in quantum, and the lava finished me off. D: Help. I don't know who it was, by the way. Never bothered to look. Was too mad.

Hey Tmek, when you get a sec can you move me manually back to spawn? (Or delete the block causing my problem)

Whenever I log in I instantly crash because of a quarry near where I'm at (mrlemons1995 and OrAnGeS1995's house)

I already did a full reinstall of Tekkit Lite, so I dunno wtf. I don't think the server's crashing just me or maybe all people around there? Might just need to eat that block.

-- Tile entity being ticked --

Details:

Name: Machine // buildcraft.factory.TileQuarry

Block type: ID #0

Block data value: Unknown? (Got -1)

Block location: World: (-889,64,-1472), Chunk: (at 7,4,0 in -56,-92; contains blocks -896,0,-1472 to -881,255,-1457), Region: (-2,-3; contains chunks -64,-96 to -33,-65, blocks -1024,0,-1536 to -513,255,-1025)

Stacktrace:

at yc.h(World.java:2153)

Full error log here -> http://pastebin.com/s5g4WE6S

EDIT: I don't know if it fixed itself or if you fixed it but I seem to be fine now. Maybe someone else picked up the quarry.

EDIT2: I went near another quarry and it started doing it again, so I dunno wtf. ;; Now I'm near spawn.

I also am crashing due to someones quarry. I last remember being at spawn, but now I cannot login. Please move me or kill whoevers quarry is crashing us

The dang forum errored out on me and made me double post

Wickedsick and Spaceage90 both have a quarry at spawn, not sure which is the problem causer

I also am crashing due to someones quarry. I last remember being at spawn, but now I cannot login. Please move me or kill whoevers quarry is crashing us

The dang forum errored out on me and made me double post

Wickedsick and Spaceage90 both have a quarry at spawn, not sure which is the problem causer

Might be mine, I had just placed it before I started crashing again because I was an idiot and mistakenly assumed PROBLEM SOLVED.

tmek ban quarries pls lol

(In all seriousness that would solve so many problems.)

EDIT: Could it be due to quarries who are next to activated landmarks but haven't taken the shape of the landmarks due to the lack of available chunkloaders? That was the case with mine.

not sure, I wanted to get on and finish mining the obsidian, I fell asleep

lol, yeah. I was going to quarry it today when I saw it. That is why there is a quarry there now. Last night there was not and it was fine. :c I brokeded it all.

Srsly ban quarries lol.

Server may just need to be reset to fix it, since it wasn't last night.

(quote)Hey Tmek, when you get a sec can you move me manually back to spawn? (Or delete the block causing my problem)

Whenever I log in I instantly crash because of a quarry near where I'm at (mrlemons1995 and OrAnGeS1995's house)

I already did a full reinstall of Tekkit Lite, so I dunno wtf. I don't think the server's crashing just me or maybe all people around there? Might just need to eat that block.

Code:

Details:

Block location: World: (-889,64,-1472), Chunk: (at 7,4,0 in -56,-92; contains blocks -896,0,-1472 to -881,255,-1457), Region: (-2,-3; contains chunks -64,-96 to -33,-65, blocks -1024,0,-1536 to -513,255,-1025)

Stacktrace:

Full error log here ->

EDIT: I don't know if it fixed itself or if you fixed it but I seem to be fine now. Maybe someone else picked up the quarry.

EDIT2: I went near another quarry and it started doing it again, so I dunno wtf. ;; Now I'm near spawn.(/quote)

This is OrAnGeS1995 and me and mrlemons are having this problem, can you please move us manually back to spawn. I think the chunk is corrupted and anyone who goes into it will crash, we are leaving this part of the world anyway to get a bigger location, but I can give you the relative coordinates of where it is when I can log in again. Thanks.

Hey Tmek, when you get a sec can you move me manually back to spawn? (Or delete the block causing my problem)

Details:

Stacktrace:

Full error log here -> http://pastebin.com/s5g4WE6S

EDIT2: I went near another quarry and it started doing it again, so I dunno wtf. ;; Now I'm near spawn.

Im sorry if we did this on accident but we didn't even have a quarry down when we crashed at this location. Its a corrupted chunk or someone else is using a quarry there. Me, my brother and his friend can no longer log in due to the crash it causes. Sorry again.

OrAnGeS1995

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons