[0.5.7] Tekkit-Lite [PvE] [40 slots] [24/7] [Essentials, GriefProtection] Explore! Build! Have Fun!

tmektmek

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TMK, I would like to apply to be a Mod for the server. Many will attest that I am on every day for the most part, and often spend hours playing. I do not tolerate cheating, and I want to keep things fair among the players. Anyone who objects or would like to give me a helping hand with a recommendation, please post a quote to this post saying why.

There has been many a night where I have been on where people boast about duping, or killing someone or stealing. Telling them its against the rules does little if I don't have some way of making them understand. I already know that Tekkit Man has duped many items, and should be banned as it stands. Space and I had already gotten rid of one cheater, I do not like knowing another is slipping through the cracks. I want to be able to help keep it fair and enforce the rules.

I was at spawn earlier and ultimate_PWN was bypassing PVP with his power tool and even killed someone at spawn as you can see in chat

4078652_orig.png577398_orig.png

I also think he was logging out in the power plant and relogging just to try to steal other peoples stuff that they were charging.

Hello lads. I've got a problem, today i updated my tekkit to 0.6.1 and noticed i couldn't play on the server so how do i donwgradee it to 0.5.7?

Please answer!

Now i've fixed it so i have 0.5.7 but when i try to log in it says im missing mods, what should i do?

now i've fixed everything nothing to worry about!

48 hours down. Bummer. I've started playing on another server, it has multiverse. One regular world with the same GriefProtection mod as tmek's and another regular world that allows anything (PvP, Mining laser, nukes). It's still in beta testing as it gets tuned up, msg me if you want to join.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons