[0.5.7] Tekkit-Lite [PvE] [40 slots] [24/7] [Essentials, GriefProtection] Explore! Build! Have Fun!

tmektmek

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, hopefully an admin of this sever can see this. My name on MC is elbob123 and I've been playing on this server for a few days. For some reason when I load my list of saved servers it shows me a connection of 0 bars and I cannot connect (I can join others just fine). It's been like this for several hours and the dynmap appears to be active so it seems unique to me. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

i cant seem to enter anymore my name is ZockStrat... i been playin this server for a while and nothing was happened till today i cant get on it keep saying bad request and all can someone help me

and i have premium account

i cant seem to enter anymore my name is ZockStrat... i been playin this server for a while and nothing was happened till today i cant get on it keep saying bad request and all can someone help me

and i have premium account

what is a "premium account" o.O

It went down for a reboot but never came back up. I'm thinking maybe TMK is fixing something with the world which means a good rollback, or the reboot was automated and failed to complete, or something just went wrong.

I hope its number two, having lost my inventory twice today due to a "Refresh" crash is irritating enough. Losing 2 hours of gathering, crafting, planning, building work from someone doing stupid stuff like using a quarry to keep a chunk loaded and then it corrupting the world is even more irritating. I am however proud of my tower tho this was a bit off subject. Also on a side note, TMK if you read this, I would like to apply for Moderator Status and also would you think about a trustee list for certain items like the mining laser? That thing is a godsend in the nether, but I understand banning it to prevent abuse from greifing. Ah well, its 3 am, night all!

PS, If anyone can figure out what the hell that "Refresh" bug is, please freakin tell me how to fix it. I have googled, aparently its new or I did something wrong. All I know is, when I crash it talks about trying to refresh a tile or object, the worst part is it often "Cleans" my inventory, Not everything mind you but mostly whats in your middle inventory. The Hotbar and Armor seemed fine, but all the basalt, copper, redstone and my two lappacks went bye bye. At first I thought maybe I just died and it was then despawned from too long a crash out. When I logged back in however, I had my hotbar and armor, but no inventory. Weird ass bug.

Hmm, i just really hope it's ok. Been trying all night periodically and not luck on connection. Tardon, if you see this. post and let's find a way to exchange info man so if worst comes to worst we can continue els where together.

hey guys, I'm having trouble getting the server back up. :( (combined with other things in my life taking much of my available free time).

A couple of things happened: The map is getting fairly large (over 7 gigs) so the hard drive (1TB) filled up from the hourly/daily backups combined with dynmap tiles. This caused the map to corrupt somewhat and won't start due to a fatal error.

I took dynmap down for now in an attempt to free up space and get things running again but still getting the startup error.

If I can't get things up and running at the very least I will .zip up the map for anyone who wants to download.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons