if you use norton you can do this.

xxsuper

Question

15 answers to this question

I think I can make out what it's trying to say, let me try and translate for everyone

if you have problems downloading the technic launcher because you use norton, I know an easy way to fix it without uninstalling norton. you must fellate every google employee. it's really easy!

Norton is just fine when you get used to it. The only problem is that it seems to think every installer downloaded from the internet is going to murder your computer. The fact that it does small scans whenever it detects lack of computer usage for x amount of time is also a small bonus.

Personally, if I was able to switch scanners, I would use Stopzilla or Avast!.

Norton is just fine when you get used to it. The only problem is that it seems to think every installer downloaded from the internet is going to murder your computer. The fact that it does small scans whenever it detects lack of computer usage for x amount of time is also a small bonus.

Personally, if I was able to switch scanners, I would use Stopzilla or Avast!.

I use avast, and i quite like it. It doesnt impact my speed at all, and i've never been stopped from downloading anything innocent.

One irritating part of it though, is that when it updates its virus definitions, it feels the need to tell you so, but the voice recording is REALLY loud.

I use avast, and i quite like it. It doesnt impact my speed at all, and i've never been stopped from downloading anything innocent.

One irritating part of it though, is that when it updates its virus definitions, it feels the need to tell you so, but the voice recording is REALLY loud.

Oh yeah, it has that voice recording thing. I only temporarily used Avast! when a virus disabled Stopzilla. That was pretty annoying.

Oh yeah, it has that voice recording thing. I only temporarily used Avast! when a virus disabled Stopzilla. That was pretty annoying.

You can turn it off pretty easily, but when the program has any major updates it'll come back.

Small price to pay for an otherwise free and effective AV.

I liked watching the graphs for the active defense thingies. I don't know why, but I absolutely LOVE watching information and things change. Main reason why I LOVE mowing the lawn, because I can watch the long grass get cut into short grass.

there was a TED talk that actually addressed why that's an important thing to do, i'm trying to remember the name of the speaker...

What? Mowing the lawn, or watching statistics, numbers, and other stuff change over time?

Watching numbers. Still haven't been able to find it again.

Part of that is that every time i go on to the TED website, i get sidetracked for hours.