Thaumcraft 3

LunarDragon

At which point it would explode into little goopy bits of broken code everywhere. I kind of doubt the code is:

If exists(==0) then

exists++

As you can see, I am no coder, but I kind of doubt that the code is simple, easy, or would simply work with any mod it is attached to. It would most likley require heavy modification, to the point at which you might as well be writing your own post-generation insertion code. I don't know this for sure of course, I am not a coder, but considering the fact that no other mod has included something like that, and the fact that Azanor routinely makes incredible things, I suspect that you would need enough knowledge to write such code yourself before you would have the ability to modify the insertion code successfully. Of course this is all me talking out my ass, I could be totally wrong, but I suspect that this is the case.

On topic:

no. Thaumcraft 3 will never be added. I asked icewolf about it, and his response was basically "We aren't going to get permission for it because we aren't going to ask. Even if we did get permission, I wouldn't add it because it doesn't fit the theme of technic."

On topic:

no. Thaumcraft 3 will never be added. I asked icewolf about it, and his response was basically "We aren't going to get permission for it because we aren't going to ask. Even if we did get permission, I wouldn't add it because it doesn't fit the theme of technic."

Oh, that's a shame. I've had a play around with it and it's incredible fun :P

Of course, others could just rip that code out of his mod to put it into their own if they wanted to.

I think that would violate the terms of use and something somewhat nasty will happen, no doubt.

• 4 weeks later...