Legitopia: 50 Slots 24/7 Factions, No Lag, No Banned Items,PVP Raid/Grief!

Legitopia

IP: Legitopia.info

PVP and Grief server. Come and enjoy the fun!

Join Us At legitopia.info!

Want to be a moderator? We Host Apps Every Week!

Want to donate and don't know if you get commands you like? Don't worry about it, when you donate the ranks are custom to you!!

You can donate for small land protection(ICBM gets past) Custom Commands and prefixes, Custom Kits (includes armor tools and 3 items of your choice)

This server has NOTHING banned, If the server world goes corrupt and you think your base was wrongly removed NO WORRY just give us your location and we will put your base right were it was, If it was actually corrupt then i'm sorry but we will have to remove it with partial refunds of lost items.

Factions: Team up with your clan and survive in the limitless world of minecraft!

Features: Autorestarts/Removes entitys and unloads chunks to add to the "No Lag"

VERY Active Staff!!

Owner/Dev=LegitMelons

Co-Owner/BAMF=nikpwns

Admin= Biggyengland

(If That Doesn't Work connect With 192.95.55.223)

Cant figure out how or where to get the newer mod versions at .

mmmpowersuits : 0.2.0-41

ICBM : 1.0.4

AtomicScience: 6.15.0.0

Mekanism : 5.2.1

MekanismGenerators : 5.2.1

MekanismTools : 5.2.1

I need:l

You need to update to the dev build, go into yer options before logging in, choose manual build selection, select the latest build, or just choose always use latest build.

I am sorry all, but I'm pretty sure the server is going through some well deserved maintenance or has been in a 'hibernation' stage because of the resent boost of max players. If it were in such a hibernation stage, its either because of the current RAM and/or internet connection situation, or as some servers, need some time to run to see how the change would affect the server, so they turn off the connection to test what would happen (aka if its too or is laggy). Either way, MOST LIKELY, you are not banned and the server will be back as soon as it can. If you want to help with the temporary site, please go to http://legitopia.enjin.com/home and message me on the website and/or through this forum (Remember I only accept staff and respected people on the server!). Can't wait myself for the server to be up again!

SERVER IS UP!

WOOT SERVER DEV UPDATE! If you need help, all you do is open the technic launcher and press options below the login. Go to select modpack build and pick 1.10/1.4.7/latest and press ok. Then login and it will have a pop up saying UPDATE AVAILABLE. Press update then you should be set!

Two questions, I can't maintain my connection to the server, help? Second, why was I demoted?

Hello qav! I think you just need a better connection, or its the fact that you are so far away from the host that the ping goes to shit and wont let you connect because you will lag the server. I hope this helps but a mod needs to answer the second question!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IP: Legitopia.info

PVP and Grief server. Come and enjoy the fun!

Join Us At legitopia.info!

Want to be a moderator? We Host Apps Every Week!

Want to donate and don't know if you get commands you like? Don't worry about it, when you donate the ranks are custom to you!!

You can donate for small land protection(ICBM gets past) Custom Commands and prefixes, Custom Kits (includes armor tools and 3 items of your choice)

This server has NOTHING banned, If the server world goes corrupt and you think your base was wrongly removed NO WORRY just give us your location and we will put your base right were it was, If it was actually corrupt then i'm sorry but we will have to remove it with partial refunds of lost items.

Factions: Team up with your clan and survive in the limitless world of minecraft!

Features: Autorestarts/Removes entitys and unloads chunks to add to the "No Lag"

VERY Active Staff!!

Owner/Dev=LegitMelons

Co-Owner/BAMF=nikpwns

Admin= Biggyengland

(If That Doesn't Work connect With 192.95.55.223)

UPDATE March 25. 2013

From Moderator Bopkasen:

Legitopia.info

Voltz Version 1.0.11

Admin Shop offering several items including Voltz.

Few Banned Items, Tinker Table, Energy Cube, Adv. Solar, and Crate because they all have dupe glitch.

World Anchor allowed but use at your own risk!

This server offered Uranium at the admin shop inspite of lack of Uranium in Volt Version 1.0.11.

MFFS is enabled and allowed on this server.

This is a 100% grief and PVP server. Please watch your back!

Faction plugin installed. You can claim your land and use /f home to warp to your faction home.

Download the new version of Technic Launcher and click on the icon on Voltz modpack to change it to Recommended Build then click Save. There is a new Voltz availabe, would you like to update? Click yes!

The server is running Version 1.0.11 after rolling back from the previous latest version that cause nothing but a nightmare for players.

We are currently operating above 50 players (up to 100 Slots Maximum), but we are seeking more players to fill in the rest of our empty slots. Our maximum slots are at 100. If you are looking for a Voltz server with a recommended version, our server is available at Legitopia.info

Again, the Voltz server address is Legitopia.info.

LegitopiaPicture3_zps8b908a46.jpg

LegitopiaPicture2_zpsea950ddb.jpg

LegitopiaPicture4_zps8f250497.jpg

LegitopiaPicture1_zps6d3e8950.jpg

UPDATE March 25. 2013

From Moderator Bopkasen:

Legitopia.info

Voltz Version 1.0.11

Admin Shop offering several items including Voltz.

Few Banned Items, Tinker Table, Energy Cube, Adv. Solar, and Crate because they all have dupe glitch.

World Anchor allowed but use at your own risk!

This server offered Uranium at the admin shop inspite of lack of Uranium in Volt Version 1.0.11.

MFFS is enabled and allowed on this server.

This is a 100% grief and PVP server. Please watch your back!

Faction plugin installed. You can claim your land and use /f home to warp to your faction home.

Download the new version of Technic Launcher and click on the icon on Voltz modpack to change it to Recommended Build then click Save. There is a new Voltz availabe, would you like to update? Click yes!

The server is running Version 1.0.11 after rolling back from the previous latest version that cause nothing but a nightmare for players.

We are currently operating above 50 players (up to 100 Slots Maximum), but we are seeking more players to fill in the rest of our empty slots. Our maximum slots are at 100. If you are looking for a Voltz server with a recommended version, our server is available at Legitopia.info

Again, the Voltz server address is Legitopia.info.

LegitopiaPicture3_zps8b908a46.jpg

LegitopiaPicture2_zpsea950ddb.jpg

LegitopiaPicture4_zps8f250497.jpg

LegitopiaPicture1_zps6d3e8950.jpg

I'm just wondering, but what is your guys' server host?

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah i cant reccommend the server. Admins dont care much. I was in the middle of PVP when someone whos name started with Un was spamming the chat, then i got kicked for it and ALSO since i was in PvP i got banned for PvP logging and lost all my stuff because of it.

Seriously bad server.

Oh and "No banned items" means plenty of banned items actually =)

Oh and the head-admin Biggieengland or something - just a guy, supported the persons who raided my base and then kicked me in the middle of the PvP to give this "scotty" or whoever my stuff via death. Seriously bad server! Dont log on =)

• 7 months later...