How to generate more Blutricity?

This is a question that i've been asking, but nobody on the server i play on seems to know the answer to.

Right now i have 2 Wind Turbines generating power and i'm barely able to keep up 4 appliances running at the same time (3 Furnaces/1 Charging Station) and while i can perfectly live with my current setup, i'd like to comfortably power everything without one appliance or two hogging all the power.

Any ideas? :)

Did you bury the windmills in a cave? with no free space around em?

I'm running a single vertical windmill to a bank of battery boxes and finally to a blulectric motor to power my thermal expansion machines and quarry. Haven't had any problems using the RP2 furnaces while charging a redstone energy cell.

Did you bury the windmills in a cave? with no free space around em?

I'm running a single vertical windmill to a bank of battery boxes and finally to a blulectric motor to power my thermal expansion machines and quarry. Haven't had any problems using the RP2 furnaces while charging a redstone energy cell.

Motor? It's not in my setup, guess i'll tinker with them. :)

The blulectric motor turns RP2 power into BC power, which the energy cell stores and the thermal expansion machines use.

It also sucks blutricity so quickly it drains 10 battery boxes in like a minute... MUCH more draw than a couple furnaces.

So the only way I can see two windmills not giving you the power you need is you are deploying them wrong.

The blulectric motor turns RP2 power into BC power, which the energy cell stores and the thermal expansion machines use.

It also sucks blutricity so quickly it drains 10 battery boxes in like a minute... MUCH more draw than a couple furnaces.

So the only way I can see two windmills not giving you the power you need is you are deploying them wrong.

How do you setup the Blulectric Motor? It doesn't seem to be something you place...

Right now i just have 1 Windmill wrired to 3 Batteries and then wired to my appliances.

Gonna keep tinkering, i haven't used any of the BC stuff yet, so i'm not sure how it all works. Mostly stuck with the RP stuff which at least i understand :D