Modern city challenge comp

Sheldor

Re: Modern city challenge

Ill do it. All entries will be put into one map and hosted on my Hamachi server. Only Sheldor will be on the private network.

EDIT: Also, a note for sheldor: I will put them together when the contest is CLOSED I will not be entering. Sorry ARMA2OA...

NoOo... why? Now i have to do it alone....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Modern city challenge

Ill let you know through PM. My server is private Hamachi and dedicated.

I'm a decent builder too, and building a city with only two builders may take a while. If you need extra help pm the server ip and hamachi details :)

By the way people, any thoughts on when this contest should close?

Or should I just leave it open indefinitely for mor people to see/compete/vote?

Wait till their are more people I don't think there is many people maybe about 2 or 3 groups/people

also a competition like this would be take a long while to create (especially if it's only one person building a whole town)

You could use zeplin mod cars, I'd make really like to see someone make a city kind of like a cross between that star wars metropolis and the metropolis map on ratchet and clank three where you can't see the ground. Anyhow, it doesn't need to be legit, you could hack in some bedrock and use that for boarding ramps/ docking platforms.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...