[0.5.7] Evade Lite [PVE][56 Slots][No Lag] Enhance Your Tekkit Lite experience today! - NEED Staff -

Evade Lite

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: I don't want to give it away, but if i have to, just tell me.

IGN: game1310

Time Zone: Central

Why We Should Pick you?: I'm smart, empathetic, clever, and if i have a job i can get it done.

Experience you Have?: i've been on the server for half a week, but on tekkit lite for a month. i've learned A LOT. but i still have more to learn.

One Word that describes you?: hard-working (compound word)

Howdy, I'm defiantly going to be roaming around this server! Looks fun! Awesome plugins too.

Name: Kaytee (Seriously, that's my real name)

IGN: KayteeG

Time Zone: UTC- Eastern Time

Why We Should Pick you? I am a mature level headed individual. I don't start fights, and I don't feed trolls if they try and start one with me or others. I am also eager to help others.

Experience you Have? I've been a mod on another server, but only for a week or so. I guess that's not much experience, is it? But I'm eager to learn and gain experience.

One Word that describes you? Kind

There are a lot of people asking to be staff, so I doubt that I'll get chosen. But that's alright. I'll still look forward to playing and meeting people on the server. Hope to see you soon!

m7KIUxS.png

IP: 64.237.34.250:41249

Welcome to Evade Lite! We are a medium sized server dedicated to our players! Our Staff is dedicated on making the The Server experience better!

hakcFfL.png

Evade Lite, is a brand new tekkit lite server that was made for you the players to achieve the best tekkit lite experience. Our staff is ex-staff from Server Network "iDream Servers", the Admin Evokinz is now the Owner of Evade Lite!, and the ex - owners of iDream Servers are now the owners of Evade Craft that has "Evade Lite" as their tekkit lite server. If your wondering why we are "Ex" its because we sold our network to another company. Well we are restarting to make a bigger and better community!

Lq7LvgS.png

Well have you ever played on this huge tekkit lite servers and didn't get the respect you deserve, or got griefed the next day? Well on Evade Lite the staff respond to your needs ASAP!, we are here to provide the #1 Tekkit Lite Experience. Our community is nice, with a nice player base from around the world, and currently to this date there hasn't been one grief!

xxDiLP3.png

Survivor - This is the default rank. Once you join you will be automaticly in this rank. Currently this is the lowest rank.

- So far, No Donator ranks are released or other player ranks, they will be released Soon [saturday is the Max] -

hSdMdN0.png

There are a set of rules to keep our server clean and running. If players are caught disobeying the rules punishment will occur. The rules are as follow:

No Spamming- Nobody wants their chat-box to be filled with constant spam

No Griefing- This is a building server, you grief your out... No warnings

No Stealing- People work had for their items, caught stealing once it's a warning, next time it will be a lot more of a serious punishment

No Harassment- This should be commons sense, do not make players feel as if they are unwanted on the server... They are exactly the same as you are.

No Advertising- This includes other servers, websites or anything un-server related. You will be muted for advertising.

No Duplication- Others get their items legitimately, you should too. Duping is a ban.

No Hacked Clients- If you can't play without cheating then go on another server. This server is not for cheaters.

Don't Leave Machines or Engines on When Offline- This one goes on the honor system. If you leave your complicated machinery or engines on when you are offline you are just causing lag. So please turn it off.

t78XMll.png

-Buycraft

-Essentials

-Factions

-GroupManager

-Player Heads

-Ptweaks

-AutoAnnouncer

-World Edit

-World Guard

- More Plugins Coming Soon -

qqmFGMG.png

Currently our Protection system is provided by "Factions" but PVP is off, we are currently developing a custom plugin to provide crazy land protection that will use the economy

smile.png.

2w7xafi.png

Our Player economy is made by you guys trading between each other! [by using Chest Shop]

- Currently You Spawn with $1000 - [bug You may spawn with $0, tell an Admin that I had $0, we are currently fixin bug] -

epXrPHm.png

-TnT

-Nukes

-Minium Stone

-All Warhammers

-World Books

-Mining Laser

[ Cuz of Griefers ]

ZBtblEL.png

To Apply for our Server Please Either:

A) Comment Below in this Format

Name:

IGN:

Time Zone:

Why We Should Pick you?

Experience you Have?

One Word that describes you?

B) Go to Our Website [Click Here]

Join the Website then [Click

Here]

Then Just Apply

:)

Ehx2qdu.png

- Coming Soon - [Finishing up Spawn] -

Name: Cody Baker

IGN: royal_kitsune

Time Zone: Est

Why We Should Pick you? I am a dedicated staff member for any server i am staff on. i can be on at least 2-3 hours a day maybe more some days.

Experience you Have? Moderater/investigator on a tekkit server, world edit user(i know almost all of the commands and what they do)

One Word that describes you?patient

Alright, my problem was fixed... -.- Lol sorry. I was trying to sell sapphires and green sapphires but I was told to sell them at the ruby sign. So now that my problem is fixed, I can say this is a great server! Everyone keeps to themselves and it's like single player but with other people for company and help

Name: Toby

IGN: Spaceshipable

Time Zone: UK time

Why We Should Pick you? I have helped run servers before, asked to be a Co-Owner of Xtremecraft tekkit when it was still running and was trusted with console access, problem solved console errors, fixed computercraft hacks, fixed bad chunk errors etc. I also had a good rapport with players and other staff members as well as having a sound knowledge of plugins and mods.

Experience you Have? Being an Xtremecraft admin, having console access, hosting private servers.

One Word that describes you? Rounded

Hopefully someone with the ability to spawn items in sees this... I had 7 diamonds in my hand when the server restarted and lost them all. I was hoping someone could spawn them back in. I'm being honest; I have better things to do than lie to get me free diamonds. Also, where the hell is the server owner?!

DON'T PLAY ON THIS SERVER! This server is a huge piece of shit. I thought it was nice at first because most people kept to themselves, but the owner is never on, the server has really bad lag spikes, and someone has been stealing other people's stuff with a mining laser despite the fact that it was banned. Of course, since the owner is NEVER on, there is no punishment taking place. So people continuously steal stuff. This server is not worth playing on.

Name: Aaron

IGN: reshizekro

Time Zone: Central Time [GMT -6]

Why We Should Pick you? I am a pretty good builder, who will dish out punishments when necessary.

Experience you Have? Admin on a few servers, and currently Co-Owner on one.

One Word that describes you? Intelligent

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons