Missing Equivalent Exchange Items

Raineh Daze

Question

Title: Missing Equivalent Exchange Items

Version: 0.5.1

Java Version: 7, Update 13, 64-bit

Description of Problem:

So... the only 'magical' thing I can really create is a philosopher's stone. Everything else, for instance energy collectors? The recipe doesn't create it, can't get it in creative mode...

Error Messages:

Error Log:

7 answers to this question

Oh, hang on. I misread your post. The energy collectors part confused me - I thought you could see them but not make them.

EE2 has been removed, and replaced with EE3 which currently has very little in it, since it's in really early beta. You can make minium stones, but Collectors and condensers have been removed.

So... the only 'magical' thing I can really create is a philosopher's stone

I wonder how you make Philo's, since i've played like several tekkit lite maps with friends and tried many new things, but we couldnt beat the game making Philo's just farming those minium shards. The Old recipe of glowstone, redstone and.... crap what was it again.. the tekkit classic one, did not work for me.. So im very curious!

And btw, indeed they removed the condensers and mk1,2,3 etc.. Basically they removed it because it is more considered 'cheating'.. Many public hosted servers also dont allow them to be build. You can benefit too much of it exponentially in too little time.

Personally i think its great to make a challange for yourself,friends or server. Last few maps i played in tekkit lite, i made an island in a ocean (big biomes) and started from scratch, with nothing. That was quite fun. Same for playing in a map without quarries or even without turtles.

Nonetheless, EE3 needs some fixing but its more fun than EE2.