[3.1.2]Alcoholics Unanimous[PvE][Survival][16][Whitelist][GriefPrevention,MultiHome][No Mod Removed]

Phlonk

In Game Name: mcdumpsterxi

Time Zone: EDT

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes

Amount Played (If Yes): A...lot? Enough to craft out a nuclear reactor

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: Mature group, PVE, and it looks like you folks recently reset so that gives me an opportunity to work along side you.

Previously Banned from a Server: Nope

p.s. Do you guys still do the tuesday projects?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: Indraasil

Time Zone: PDT

Amount Played (If Yes): Probably a couple dozen hours total. Mostly EE and small-scale machines, but I've done some nuclear reactor tinkering.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: Small group, casual, no kiddies, it's PVE, has the mods I want, and it's hosted by fellow Canadians.

Previously Banned from a Server: No, I've pretty much only played single player.

In Game Name: iSpl4sh

Time Zone: GMT +1

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes, a little bit, and i want to learn more about CC.

Amount Played (If Yes): Uff i think over 50 - 100 Hours

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: I would be on your Server cause your Server looks great. You got not so 14 Years old kids who cheat everthing.

And i want to play with People who i can trust.

Previously Banned from a Server: No, i dont now any Ban.^^

And Teamspeak3 and Mircophone i got, usualy Skype.

But iam from Germany, so sometimes you cant understand me, cause i dont know how describe that what i would to say.^^

mfg Sebastian

In Game Name: mcdumpsterxi

Time Zone: EDT

Amount Played (If Yes): A...lot? Enough to craft out a nuclear reactor

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: Mature group, PVE, and it looks like you folks recently reset so that gives me an opportunity to work along side you.

Previously Banned from a Server: Nope

p.s. Do you guys still do the tuesday projects?

Whitelisted, Welcome.

In Game Name: iNiko9

Time Zone: UTC+01:00

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): No

Amount Played (If Yes):

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: it looks awesome

Previously Banned from a Server: never

Sorry but we are only accepting players 21+ years of age, thanks for applying though.

In Game Name: iSpl4sh

Time Zone: GMT +1

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes, a little bit, and i want to learn more about CC.

Amount Played (If Yes): Uff i think over 50 - 100 Hours

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: I would be on your Server cause your Server looks great. You got not so 14 Years old kids who cheat everthing.

And i want to play with People who i can trust.

Previously Banned from a Server: No, i dont now any Ban.^^

And Teamspeak3 and Mircophone i got, usualy Skype.

But iam from Germany, so sometimes you cant understand me, cause i dont know how describe that what i would to say.^^

mfg Sebastian

Sorry but we are only accepting players 21+ years of age, thanks for applying though.

I can understand you, but maybe you can change 1time the rules? Caus i think of me iam older, Just in my work, i have much with people to do. And i think i can do this, maybe we can do a test week? Usualy you change your mind.

mfg Sebastian.

I couldn't help but notice that you replied to everyone but me, Phlonk. If there's anything I can do to increase my chances of being accepted or to expedite the process, I'd greatly appreciate that information. I've got Teamspeak 3 up and running and bookmarked your server.

If you've decided not to whitelist me, I'd prefer a flat refusal.

Thanks for your consideration.

I couldn't help but notice that you replied to everyone but me, Phlonk. If there's anything I can do to increase my chances of being accepted or to expedite the process, I'd greatly appreciate that information. I've got Teamspeak 3 up and running and bookmarked your server.

If you've decided not to whitelist me, I'd prefer a flat refusal.

Thanks for your consideration.

Sorry about that, I thought I replied to everyone.

I will Whitelist you today and post once I have completed it.

In Game Name: Indraasil

Amount Played (If Yes): Probably a couple dozen hours total. Mostly EE and small-scale machines, but I've done some nuclear reactor tinkering.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: Small group, casual, no kiddies, it's PVE, has the mods I want, and it's hosted by fellow Canadians.

Previously Banned from a Server: No, I've pretty much only played single player.

Whitelisted!! Welcome to our Tekkit Server!!

In Game Name: cerebus85

Amount Played (If Yes): a few months but i have learnt alot in that time.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: i was recommened this server by a member of this mcdumpster, and i hear this is a small group great for my age group and can you all the mods i want cause none are BANNED.

Previously Banned from a Server: No,

hope to hear from you soon

In Game Name: cerebus85

Amount Played (If Yes): a few months but i have learnt alot in that time.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: i was recommened this server by a member of this mcdumpster, and i hear this is a small group great for my age group and can you all the mods i want cause none are BANNED.

Previously Banned from a Server: No,

hope to hear from you soon

Whitelisted! Welcome to the server.

Time Zone: central mountain time

Tekkit Experience: yes some

Amount Played : 2 days 3 hrs

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: i would like to play on your server because i cant find a good server and this looks good only because it looks like it has other players on it. and i am mature and like to play the game fair.

Previously Banned from a Server: no

I am sorry but we are looking for individuals that are over the age of 20 years, this is because we are an older group and are looking to offer a very casual feel to our server.

Thank you for applying.

Well than you need to change the age for our aplication and i hate to bust your bubble But there arent very many 20 year olds playing on tekkit unless your like the Yogcast or mindcrack team that gets PAyed for it

Well than you need to change the age for our aplication and i hate to bust your bubble But there arent very many 20 year olds playing on tekkit unless your like the Yogcast or mindcrack team that gets PAyed for it

Actually there seems to be plenty of people over the age of 20 that play the game on a casual basis. As stated our group is not looking for hundreds of people for the server as we have our own hardware and I spend lots of time trying to optimize the server for who we have to make sure it is a stable enjoyable environment. There seem to be hundreds of servers out there that don't have age restrictions, so have fun there.

In game name: BuffaloSoulja

Time Zone: Mountain Time (US)

Tekkit Experience: Yes

Amount Played: A fair amount. I enjoy the mechanics of building net-gain energy machines, such as the infinite bone machine, as well as other redstone logician tricks

Why play?: Possibility to build cool stuff with people other than 14 year olds? Hell yeah! Also, I'm looking to fool around with some computers, in a computer.

Previously banned from a server?: Nope

IGN: Bmanxxflxx

Time Zone: EST

Tekkit Experience: (YES!)

Amount Played: Minecraft-started during early alpha. tekkit- nearly 2 years

why I would like to join this server: I am looking for a good server with few banns and free build with a great community so I can build anything that my imagination can come up with along with friends. I wish to learn from others and see what I have yet to come up with myself so in terms im hoping to find alittle inspiration from others. I also love to add to a community with my abilities to build and work with the mods that are in tekkit.

Banned from servers?: NEVER! and I like to keep that record

i wish you luck

why I would like to join this server: I am looking for a good server with few banns and free build with a great community so I can build anything that my imagination can come up with along with friends. I wish to learn from others and see what I have yet to come up with myself so in terms im hoping to find alittle inspiration from others. I also love to add to a community with my abilities to build and work with the mods that are in tekkit.

Actually there seems to be plenty of people over the age of 20 that play the game on a casual basis. As stated our group is not looking for hundreds of people for the server as we have our own hardware and I spend lots of time trying to optimize the server for who we have to make sure it is a stable enjoyable environment. There seem to be hundreds of servers out there that don't have age restrictions, so have fun there.

I agree that there are servers that dont have age restirctions but you also need to take in to the fact of the people that are meture for there age like me so saying everyone under 20 isnt aloud on the sever is kinda offensive to me im 16 17 in may and im not wild like other teenagers im actually quite calm and non wild its hard to find a small sever and desent one at that thats what brought me to your server but whats the point in makeing a aplcation if you dont accept people under the age of 20

In game name: BuffaloSoulja

Time Zone: Mountain Time (US)

Tekkit Experience: Yes

Amount Played: A fair amount. I enjoy the mechanics of building net-gain energy machines, such as the infinite bone machine, as well as other redstone logician tricks

Why play?: Possibility to build cool stuff with people other than 14 year olds? Hell yeah! Also, I'm looking to fool around with some computers, in a computer.

Previously banned from a server?: Nope

Whitelisted, welcome to the server.

Whitelisted, welcome to the server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons