[3.1.2]Alcoholics Unanimous[PvE][Survival][16][Whitelist][GriefPrevention,MultiHome][No Mod Removed]

Phlonk

In Game Name: ozoomaroo

time zone:(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: Even though i was being rude i apolgize for it i am actually really meture for my age i was just haveing a bad day that day I want to join a small comunity of tekkit gammers that wont Blow up my house for the fun of it or steal crap from me

Previously Banned from a Server: none

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): yes

Amount Played (If Yes): about 2 or 4 months

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name:1Frostbite

Time Zone: Pacific

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):Little but yes some

Amount Played (If Yes):errm total maybe 4 days

Tell us why you would like to play on our server:Looking for a server so i can learn and expand my ideal of tekkit, and enjoy it. with nothing but little banned so i can try out all them neat stuff. Hope to Learn more ^^.

Previously Banned from a Server:None

In Game Name: alanh1987

Time Zone: uk

Amount Played (If Yes):5 month

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: looking for a friendly mature server to build sum nice stuff and have a laugh and sum fun

Previously Banned from a Server: no

• 2 weeks later...

In Game Name: psharpfan

Tekkit Experience: Yes

Amount Played: About 8 Months

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: I am looking for a good, mature, and no griefing whitelisted server to be able to play on, and I found this to be a great choice for my wants!

Previously Banned from a Server: I have not been banned from a server and never plan to be.

In Game Name: nn2008

Time Zone: Central

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes

Amount Played (If Yes): 3-4 months

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: Yogscast made me fall in love with Tekkit. I have been playing tons of single players, learning how to hook up machines. Lots of trail and error differentiating between buildcraft and red power. Feel like I know how to use everything in tekkit classic now though. Looking to join a server so I can do some group projects and just play with ppl. And so my quarry runs while i'm at work :D.

Previously Banned from a Server: No, tried 3 or 4 in the past few days, but all had 100+ actives and I was behind and looking for a nice, small to medium server where players a looking to help each other.

In Game Name: Blitzonite

Time Zone: 0+ GMT

Tekkit Experience: Yes!

Amount Played: I've got about 2 years worth of experience.

Previously Banned from a Server: Yes i was i am not going to lie(Griefed player that was making me rage...)

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: Ever since i got a ban i started playing on Single Player but i think now i am fresh and ready for a new adventure! (I was banned about 5 months ago) I am completely in-love with tekkit and i want to reach the essence to enjoy it everyday once again in a server with friends...

PS: Many people say that because i am 13 i will grief. My answer: My IQ is 157, Don't judge a book by it's cover because the historyline may impress you...

• 2 weeks later...

In Game Name: Orrto

Time Zone: EU

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): YES

Amount Played (If Yes): around 250 hours

Tell us why you would like to play on our server:i like small community servers

Previously Banned from a Server: no

In Game Name: Ben_mdd

Time Zone: GMT +7

Amount Played (If Yes): Honestly, not much, but I have built an epic city with a friend before

:) (not just square houses :P)

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: I'd like to be part of a team whether it be survival or an EPIC build

:)

Previously Banned from a Server: No

In Game Name:itsxandershow1

Time Zone:U.S.A.

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):Yes A Ton.

Amount Played (If Yes):1 Yr And a Half.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server:I can't find a good public server, So this is why i'm looking for whitelisted ones.

Previously Banned from a Server:Nope Never.

in game name Page24383 and Gr1m24383 (grim is my boy friend)

my age is 18 and his is 20

time zone: central US for me and eastern time for him

Tekkit Experience: Extensive for both

Amount Played: 2 months

We would like to join your server because we are tired of little kids and people not being mature. When we play onn a server we go off on our own away from every one so we don't bother anyone. When we build we Build big and provide for ourselves.

Banned from any servers? : no all of our servers have either closed or people have been stupid and we left.

In Game Name: Page24383 and Gr1m 24383 ( grim is my boy friend)

Time Zone: I am Central and he is Easter US

Amount Played (If Yes):2 months for both of us

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: we are tired of little kids being moderators. When we play we go off on our own and ask for no hand outs. Also when we build we like to build big and provide for ourselves and others who need it.

Previously Banned from a Server: No for both of us.

In game name : Lucy_anne2012

Time Zone : GMT ( UK )

Tekkit Experience : Extensive experience of most mods though im still a bit vague with CC and RC , ive built auto farms , MK V reactors , filter and sorter systems , solar panel factory to name a few .

Amount Played : over a year

Tell us why you would like to play on our server :

I am looking for a mature friendly server thats run by adults with no drama , i would like to rebuild my Arcology which was a superstructure that was self enclosed with auto food , wood , rubber farms and free power for residents as well as communal area's for production area's with advanced machinery . Im a very friendly and helpfull person and this server seems like it might be a good fit for me .

Ever been banned from a server ? : No never i have a good reputation from the servers i have played on .

• 2 weeks later...

In Game Name: alanh1987

Time Zone: uk

Amount Played (If Yes): bout 7 month

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: looking for a friendly mature server to play on build and have a laugh

Previously Banned from a Server: nope

Ign: sasorixmakiko

time-zone: eastern standard

tekkit exp: yes

amount played: around 2 years

why i would want to be on your server: I needed a server where people can take a joke and not scream like a five year old and they are mature also i need a white-listed server where i can build without fear of being griefed.

previous bans: none

hope you find me acceptable and maybe ill see you soon cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

In Game name: enemypotato

Time Zone: +12 (new zealand)

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): very experenced

Amount Played (If Yes): over 200 hours

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: i love tekkit and im looking for a server without idiots greifing but i also want minimal restrictions on me so i follow my own path in tekkit to reach the eventual end game

Previously Banned from a Server: never

In Game Name: Weirdowszx

Time Zone: GMT+1

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes, i have alot of experience playing tekkit.

Amount Played (If Yes): I play tekkit for over 300 Hour's

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: I was looking for a mature community though i am 18 year's old i would really love to join.

I have Teamspeak and a Mic.

Previously Banned from a Server: No.

In Game Name:Skylord_Helios

Time Zone:GMT+1

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):Yes

Amount Played (If Yes):At least 70+ Hours

Tell us why you would like to play on our server:Want to play casual tekkit with mature people

Previously Banned from a Server:For using a banned item which was not listed on the servers banned item list, A forcefield

• 2 weeks later...

In Game Name: AcTaviousBlack

Time Zone: CMT

Tekkit Experience: I am an expert/pro when it comes to tekkit. I know almost everything there is to know about the classic version.

Amount Played: I have been playing since 1.7.3 and when I play minecraft, its rarely anything other then tekkit.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: I need a server with barely any banned items so I may continue researching Tekkit contraptions and working on other projects. I need the help of some other players some times and I will need a certain area. I have already calculated what I will EVER need and that is 27 chunks. I can show you the area I need or you can give me creative (under surveillance of course) and I can map out what I need.

Previously Banned from a Server: I have been banned from one server for "advertising" when I was asking my friend to log back into my private server to test the portforwarding. We were using hamachi at the time.

In Game Name: Ha1luciNate

Time Zone: USA-EAST

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Vast

Amount Played (If Yes): Lots

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: Whitelist + Smart People + Teamspeak + Computers Enabled

Previously Banned from a Server: Has anyone NEVER been banned from a server? I have been banned from small servers for dumb things, I don't plan on doing anything that warrants a Ban.

In Game Name: ChrisCBowman

Time Zone: EST

Amount Played (If Yes): almost 1 year

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: looking to get back into tekkit for the new features, and I would love a whitelisted server to play with a community I can trust

Previously Banned from a Server: never

In Game Name:Buster333

Time Zone: PST

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):yes

Amount Played (If Yes):6 months

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: Looking for a good and friendly server

Previously Banned from a Server:no

In Game Name: striker177

Time Zone: +1

Amount Played (If Yes): 2 months after it came out

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: Looks like alot of fun and not to many people wich i really like.

Previously Banned from a Server: Never been banned

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons