[3.1.2]Alcoholics Unanimous[PvE][Survival][16][Whitelist][GriefPrevention,MultiHome][No Mod Removed]

Phlonk

In Game Name: frostblooded(me) zackbatl (my friend)

Age: I am 19 almost 20 but I hope that doesn't make you not want me. And my friend is 18 but is completely chill so I hang with him a lot.

Time Zone: EST Washington DC

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes for both of us

Amount Played (If Yes): Since tekkit came out before there was a launcher when you had to manually install it.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: We want to play on your server to be serious and friendly. I love to build as he loves to do other things. I have played longer than him but he is just as good. We both contribute to whatever is necessary. I play quite a bit more than he does sometimes.

Previously Banned from a Server: Neither of us have been banned. I have been a admin 2 times on a tekkit server. He has been a mod on a decent sized vanilla server.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: Leophard

Time Zone: GMT+1

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes

Amount Played (If Yes): ~7/8 months.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: I like playing Tekkit, but playing on my own gets so lonely sometimes... I want to play with others on a server, while still being able to enjoy every aspect of Tekkit, and without the risk of getting my items stolen or my structured griefed. Your server is not only relatively new compared to most servers listed here, but it also features a lot of the things that I'm looking for. I can live without Energy Collectors.

Previously Banned from a Server: I have left any other servers that I have previously joined voluntarily, either due to connection problems, a poor community or the simple inability for me to connect to the server.

In Game Name: eidolon342

Time Zone: Eastern(US)

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): No

Amount Played (If Yes):

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: I've been looking for a small, quiet server to play on. Casual, and friendly conversation is fun. I'm used to running my own server, but always played by myself. Been playing since 1.4 Beta

Previously Banned from a Server: Nope

In Game Name:creedsports

Time Zone:central

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):Yes

Amount Played (If Yes):One Year

Ever banned from a server: No i have not have been admin of most but server was no longer funded.

reason i would like to play is to find a community that is friendly and active and not clickish and one sided. i am a very nice player will help you with anything you need before even making a house for myself.

In Game Name: eidolon342

Time Zone: Eastern(US)

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): No

Amount Played (If Yes):

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: I've been looking for a small, quiet server to play on. Casual, and friendly conversation is fun. I'm used to running my own server, but always played by myself. Been playing since 1.4 Beta

Previously Banned from a Server: Nope

You have been Whitelisted on "McDumpsterXI's" recommendation welcome. Since you are whitelisted on our Tekkit server you are whitelisted on our FTB Ultimate server as well.

In Game Name:creedsports

Time Zone:central

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):Yes

Amount Played (If Yes):One Year

Ever banned from a server: No i have not have been admin of most but server was no longer funded.

reason i would like to play is to find a community that is friendly and active and not clickish and one sided. i am a very nice player will help you with anything you need before even making a house for myself.

You have been Whitelisted welcome. Since you are whitelisted on our Tekkit server you are whitelisted on our FTB Ultimate server as well.

I will be reviewing the rest of the applicants tonight, Sorry for the delays our server has been very busy with new worlds and packs.

As well the auto email letting me know that someone has posted here has not been emailing me.

In Game Name: frostblooded(me) zackbatl (my friend)

Age: I am 19 almost 20 but I hope that doesn't make you not want me. And my friend is 18 but is completely chill so I hang with him a lot.

Time Zone: EST Washington DC

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes for both of us

Amount Played (If Yes): Since tekkit came out before there was a launcher when you had to manually install it.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: We want to play on your server to be serious and friendly. I love to build as he loves to do other things. I have played longer than him but he is just as good. We both contribute to whatever is necessary. I play quite a bit more than he does sometimes.

Previously Banned from a Server: Neither of us have been banned. I have been a admin 2 times on a tekkit server. He has been a mod on a decent sized vanilla server.

Whitelisted welcome to our server.

In Game Name: Leophard

Time Zone: GMT+1

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes

Amount Played (If Yes): ~7/8 months.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: I like playing Tekkit, but playing on my own gets so lonely sometimes... I want to play with others on a server, while still being able to enjoy every aspect of Tekkit, and without the risk of getting my items stolen or my structured griefed. Your server is not only relatively new compared to most servers listed here, but it also features a lot of the things that I'm looking for. I can live without Energy Collectors.

Previously Banned from a Server: I have left any other servers that I have previously joined voluntarily, either due to connection problems, a poor community or the simple inability for me to connect to the server.

Whitelisted, welcome to the server.

In Game Name: LaloLalo1999

Time Zone: central -6

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes, i am expert in two of the mods: buildcraft and EE2. I can manage the rest of the mods, though.

Amount Played (If Yes): A year and a half or so.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: I love tekkit, and i love EE2. Most of the tekkit classic servers dissable the EE2 and that is a shame. I was told this server permited EE2 and has a great staff that manages it and so i am here making trhe application. Dont think i am younger because of my photo, it was took like in the 2011 more and less, and i never changed it. I am from Mexico and i am good at english, so all the servers that i play are on english.

Previously Banned from a Server: Just one, 2 years ago, because it was a mexican non-premium server and i havent still bought minecraft, and everyone was acting so stupid like 6 year old childs and then i insulted the server and the owner banned me. The name of the server was boucraft, but i found that there are like 6 more servers named the same. I hope that doesnt affect my possibilities to join theis server, because i want to be part of this awsome comunity.

In Game Name: LaloLalo1999

Time Zone: central -6

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes, i am expert in two of the mods: buildcraft and EE2. I can manage the rest of the mods, though.

Amount Played (If Yes): A year and a half or so.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: I love tekkit, and i love EE2. Most of the tekkit classic servers dissable the EE2 and that is a shame. I was told this server permited EE2 and has a great staff that manages it and so i am here making trhe application. Dont think i am younger because of my photo, it was took like in the 2011 more and less, and i never changed it. I am from Mexico and i am good at english, so all the servers that i play are on english.

Previously Banned from a Server: Just one, 2 years ago, because it was a mexican non-premium server and i havent still bought minecraft, and everyone was acting so stupid like 6 year old childs and then i insulted the server and the owner banned me. The name of the server was boucraft, but i found that there are like 6 more servers named the same. I hope that doesnt affect my possibilities to join theis server, because i want to be part of this awsome comunity.

Thank you for applying but we have stated that we have an age limit of 21+ years.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons