[3.1.2]Alcoholics Unanimous[PvE][Survival][16][Whitelist][GriefPrevention,MultiHome][No Mod Removed]

Phlonk

logo.jpg

www.augamers.com

TeamSpeak: ts.augamers.com

Tekkit Server: minecraft.augamers.com

We try our best at keeping a lag free server environment. Our server uptime is 24/7 with a maintenance window every Monday night between the hours of 8-10 pm EST for server updates.

We will not stand for idiots!

We are an active small core group of people based in Ontario, Canada looking for mature players (21+ yrs) to make a solid group of 12-16 total. We have been playing Minecraft for a couple months and only been playing our Tekkit server for a month now. We will be resetting our server next Saturday (March 2nd, 2013) so all can be part of the world from the beginning. Our server is a dedicated HP server purchased for hosting Minecraft. You must have a microphone to be able to talk during gameplay and we use TeamSpeak 3 which is hosted by us as well.

Mods:

Grief Prevention

Multi-Home

RedPower

IndustialCraft

RailCraft

ComputerCraft

PermissionsBukkit

TekkitCustomizerData

Every Tuesday Evening between the hours of 8-10 pm EST we will have a group project just to make us have something to come together and work on, if the project does not get completed that evening it also gives everyone something to work and complete before the next weeks project.

Banned In-Game Items:

Energy Collector Item# 126:0

Energy Collector Item# 126:1

Energy Collector Item# 126:2

If you are interested in playing with us, reply below?

You can add any details you deem necessary however you must have the following:

In Game Name:

Time Zone:

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):

Amount Played (If Yes):

Tell us why you would like to play on our server:

Previously Banned from a Server:

The last step before you're accepted, I would ask that you join us on our TeamSpeak server just so we know you have a microphone and if you have any questions this will give you a chance to ask them. You can automatically be logged into our TeamSpeak server from our main webpage on

www.augamer.com or type in the address manually from the top of this post.

auminecraft.pngaureactor.png

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name:breakingyogibeat

Time Zone:uk

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No):yes

Amount Played (If Yes):one year

Tell us why you would like to play on our server:been looking for a new cool server to play on all the time

Previously Banned from a Server:no

I am sorry but we are looking for individuals that are over the age of 20 years, this is because we are an older group and are looking to offer a very casual feel to our server.

Thank you for applying.

IGN: whohaw15

Timezone: central

Tekkit Experience: yes

Amount played: since the summer tekkit was started

Why be on the server: looking for a new server to play on after others being closed down or choosing to do something I did not agree with

Previously banned: no

IGN: whohaw15

Timezone: central

Tekkit Experience: yes

Amount played: since the summer tekkit was started

Why be on the server: looking for a new server to play on after others being closed down or choosing to do something I did not agree with

Previously banned: no

You have been WhiteListed, I hope that is exactly how your IGN is since BukkitPermissions is case sensitive.

We will be starting the new world tomorrow morning around 8:00 am EST, looking forward to chatting with you. Please make sure to have TeamSpeak installed.

In Game Name: Youdontknow1

Time Zone: US Central (-6)

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): Yes

Amount Played (If Yes): About a years worth

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: I love that it is going to be a smaller group of older mature people.

Previously Banned from a Server: Never

I currently do not have a mic so I am unable to join the teamspeak server. I plan on getting a replacement one soon though. I am also excited to get in on the fresh start.

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: I love that it is going to be a smaller group of older mature people.

I currently do not have a mic so I am unable to join the teamspeak server. I plan on getting a replacement one soon though. I am also excited to get in on the fresh start.

Accepted, I will Whitelist you this afternoon, have very busy morning.

In Game Name - Blasphemarii

Age - 20

Time Zone - UK (London)

Tekkit Experience - Yes, plenty.

Amount Played - Been playing vanilla since Alpha 1.2.3_04, and Tekkit since version 2.1.0

Tell us why you would like to play on your server - I don't very often come across people my age playing Minecraft, so I feel this is a great opportunity to do so, I would be mad to pass it up. It's also rare to come across a server which has not banned nearly every item that makes Tekkit what it is.

Previously banned from a server - Not at all, I am a law-abiding citizen of Minecraftia.

I know you ask 21+ but I can promise I have a mature outlook on almost anything and I'm very empathetic.

In Game Name - Blasphemarii

Age - 20

Time Zone - UK (London)

Tekkit Experience - Yes, plenty.

Amount Played - Been playing vanilla since Alpha 1.2.3_04, and Tekkit since version 2.1.0

Tell us why you would like to play on your server - I don't very often come across people my age playing Minecraft, so I feel this is a great opportunity to do so, I would be mad to pass it up. It's also rare to come across a server which has not banned nearly every item that makes Tekkit what it is.

Previously banned from a server - Not at all, I am a law-abiding citizen of Minecraftia.

I know you ask 21+ but I can promise I have a mature outlook on almost anything and I'm very empathetic.

Whitelisted and into BukkitPermissions, welcome.

Whitelisted and in BukkitPermissions, welcome.

If you get whitelisted we communicate through Twitter, our account is augamerscom.

I have actually yet to make a twitter account. Don't really see the point in it. Im not much of a social media person. I have a facebook simply to keep up with my family that lives away from me.

Time Zone: UK

Tekkit Experience: Yes

Amount Played: 6 months

Why I would like to play on the server: Looking for a nice comunity with mature players. Getting tired of all the public servers full of 10 year olds.

Have I ever been banned?: Never

Sadly enough I do not own a microphone right now, I am dutch yet near native in English so i will be active in the chat:)

In Game Name: equinox

Time Zone: central europe (+1)

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): not extensive but enough to hold my own

Amount Played (If Yes): about 10 hours I think

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: looking for a good and stable server to play on

Previously Banned from a Server: nope

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: looking for a good and stable server to play on

Approved, will add you today, out right now though.

WhiteListed, Welcome.

WhiteListed, Welcome.

Dear Phlonk,

i've made a bit of a mistake. the in game name I stated in my post isn't correct.

Equinox is an IGN I use in most games but my minecraft in game name is 'viegen10'.

Could you please remove the equinox ign from the whitelist and add 'viegen10' instead?

Thanks and sorry for the mixup,

viegen10 aka equinox

In Game Name: WarBrickle

Time Zone: CET (GTM+1)

Amount Played (If Yes): Only know the basics, willing to learn :)

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: I'm looking for a server with nice helpful people, who are willing to teach me :D

Previously Banned from a Server: Never looked for an online server, used to play with IRL mates, who don't play anymore

Will join the teamspeak if I am accepted ;)

In Game Name: Bhunabhuna

Time Zone: GMT

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): I used to know almost everything there was to know about tekkit, but I took a break for about 4 months and now i'm a bit rusty

Amount Played (If Yes): Vanilla: Beta 1.3 Tekkit: I played the Technic Pack when it came out

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: My old server got shut down and this seems like an awesome one to play on

Previously Banned from a Server: Never, I respect rules, and due to previously owning a server for about a year, I know how annoying it is to have someone mess about.

In Game Name: WarBrickle

Time Zone: CET (GTM+1)

Amount Played (If Yes): Only know the basics, willing to learn :)

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: I'm looking for a server with nice helpful people, who are willing to teach me :D

Previously Banned from a Server: Never looked for an online server, used to play with IRL mates, who don't play anymore

Will join the teamspeak if I am accepted ;)

Accepted, you will be Whitelisted! Welcome.

In Game Name: Bhunabhuna

Time Zone: GMT

Tekkit Experience (Yes, No): I used to know almost everything there was to know about tekkit, but I took a break for about 4 months and now i'm a bit rusty

Amount Played (If Yes): Vanilla: Beta 1.3 Tekkit: I played the Technic Pack when it came out

Tell us why you would like to play on our server: My old server got shut down and this seems like an awesome one to play on

Previously Banned from a Server: Never, I respect rules, and due to previously owning a server for about a year, I know how annoying it is to have someone mess about.

Accepted, you will be Whitelisted! Welcome.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons