Looking for some voltage

TZER

Hello dudes and dudettes,

I'm looking for some people to perhaps do a let's play series, or just some fun livestreaming stuff with on my Voltz server. Currently don't have a very large crowd on it, but I'm hoping that might change. Preferably you've made some videos or livestreams yourself that you can show me, so I can get to see how you play and see how you are as a person. If you are interested, you can either show your interest in this topic or send a PM.

As for me, I recently livestreamed my first play with Voltz. Mainly to see how my PC handled running the server, playing the game and livestreaming at the same time. Sadly I didn't have that many people on my Ventrilo server to talk with at the time. Other than that I live in Europe, Sweden. So that might also be something you want to take into account (lag etc.).

Oh well, thanks for reading. Cheers!

sounds good, i run a server my self, never done a live stream but sounds fun, i play lots of minecraft but im new to voltz, oh yea and i have like 2 friends in deck that play on my server as well let me know if u want some company...

oh yea we are form the US California we might have some time zone difficulties!!! lol but i dont mind

Sounds good so far, I've talked and played with quite a few Americans over the years. Hopefully you guys have Ventrilo or at least have heard of it, would be nice to sit and talk at the same time as we're playing :)

Also, not that it's overly important.. but what age are you guys? I've had a few fairly young people on my server before, which has backfired because they couldn't handle not getting to fly :P

maxrules199, I think I'd consider 11 to be a little too young to be honest. Will ask the rest of the guys what they think.

BittCloud123, as I've asked the others. Please tell me a little about yourself, how old are you and where are you from? :)

Monitomen, sounds great. I don't like Skype when multiple people are involved. Without a push-to-talk key, things get messy and usually people have a lot of things happening in the background that can interfere or irritate. For example one of my friends has a kid, hearing his wailing in the background will make most people go nuts haha. I take it there's no chance you guys can download Ventrilo? It's free and costs you nothing.

22 totally addicted to minecraft, kind of a problem with classes and the like, but yeah. I'm just using a laptop for school and personal so it's a little deficient for screen capture and recording. i also play rugby despite the fact that I'm from USA, MN to be more Exact. Pretty easy going, i think I'm funny, but not everyone agrees. I also watched a little of your minecrafting video, it's such a long video. but you seem pretty easy to get along with.

Hey Bittcloud123,

sounds alright to me :) Do you use ventrilo or know what it is? I'd prefer we use that for voice communication as Skype doesn't really work with a bunch of people as it catches every single thing with the microphone (no push-to-talk).

Hi MrZebra,

do you have Ventrilo or can you get it? I assume you have a headset with a microphone or something. It's what we use for voice communication, makes it a lot easier to coordinate and also enhances the fun-factor :)

hey just watched the vid of the live stream i would like to put my name down for the server

im 22 beginner volts player, im from the UK Manchester to be exact got a bit of irsih that comes through now and then im running of a hp 620 with 6 gig ram but getting an Alienware m14x soonish i think i have vet aswell :)

Update, we're looking for a few testers for our server. We're running a few mods and want to make sure things are up to the challenge before we make the server public, there are a few more mods we'd like to add as well. Any takers? :)

• 3 weeks later...