[1.0.13] Voltz Showdown [No banned items] Looking for players!

kent-ove andersen

Hello there! If a spot is open, or opens up, I would love to join your server.

I have no experience in Voltz, and am looking to learn and play around. I will join any team willing to have me.

I am 19 years old, with no intention on causing trouble. I have the latest versions of minecraft and Teamspeak 3.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need a version number, banned mods & items list(s), and some uptime info. You also need to fix your title.

Im sorry Torezu! i forgot to change my post to the favor of the rules. ive edited the post now and im sorry for not following the guidlines the rules thread gave me :) i hope it looks better now :)

Hi there, Im 20 and looking for a fun Voltz server to play on.... I'm a quick learner but a utter noob at voltz as I haven't played it before.....

I'm good at making some awesome looking builds as well as Hidden bunkers :D I was part of a lets play group but the guy that did it wasn't the best at editing videos.... or uploading......... :/ Anyway, I got 200Gb Internet and Fraps for recording, so If you want some footage of the other team for youtube if that's what your wanting to do.....

Let me know if your interested :D

IGN= kjay1992

Cheers

i would like to join your server i do not have any recording system nor dose any recording system work for my computer. i do not have very much experience playing voltz but im learning quickly. i am 13 but very mature. so if there is any more slots open i would love to join. also i do not care which team i am on if it there is no open team and u would let me join i would work alone. if you could email me the ip and weather or no im in the server that would be great.

IGN: craftedkiller

email: [email protected]

In-game name: Spyder777

I have been an avid fan of the yogscast for years, and I would love to make a voltz environment yogscast-style! :D

I am 16 years old and mature (I've just been hired to referee at a North American Cup for my sport, fencing). I have a lovely headset with microphone and a well-fermented sense of humor. I hope you all can accept me!

Salutations. I am Oliwanto Ingame and out of game.

I have never played Voltz but I do have tekkit Experiance and I watch the Yogscast alot.

I am 18 years old. I have a mic. I live in North America. I speak English.

I am quiet at first but once I warm up I become a comedian or atleast try to be one.

I would love to play with all of y'all. I am a man with a mission and that's it.

I would love to join this server because it seems that it will be fun, my minecraft name is like my forum name (MrCakeIndusties) i am 16 and indeed i have a working mik and a sense of humor.(But i am not very happy about be blowing into pieces when i am just working with wooden stuff.)

hi people! i might put together one last team. If you dont get a reply or a message from me right away, dont give up hope of getting in. as i only reach out to you when i see more than 3 people that fits the bill. this is because i want to set up a team before i let the team into the server, and one team can consist of as little as 3 players and no more than 5 (there can be 6 players on one team but only if the team has alot of inactivity due to players that cant be online to much or as some would say "has a life".

if you want to help me out you can try to set up teams here before hand and reach out to me when you have a team set up

:) but remember please try to get people that meet my requirements :) Thanks again for all the intrest you are showing for the server. We are having alot of fun and i can report that one of the teams has already had their base blown to bits 4 times :) Also i will be updating the original post with more info about what happens when you do join the server such as: Starting items, rules etc etc :)

Best regards

-Kenten91

Hello,

I would really appriciate if you let me participate in this event, as I have been searching for somthing like this for a long time. I have a mike and I am fairly experienced in both voltz and pvp. I am a very co-operative player, and I am willing to join any team you want me to. I am quite mature and have a good sense of humor, so rage quiting will not be a problem. The only problem is that I am only able to play on weekends, which I hope is not a deal breaker. Please reply back to me, even if I am not able to join. My in game name is "poofmaster" (without the quotation marks).

Thank You

I'll play if I get to be a neutral faction facing and aiding both sides when I want to. What can I say, I'm whimsical and I like playing the villain. My MC username is "shwa28"

I am 15, although most people would guess I was 22-23, but I suppose that would be a little more convincing coming from their mouths than mine.

I have a terrible computer mic only because my terrible specs don't have the 3.0 USB slot necessary for my fancy-schmancy USB mic.

My senses of humors change, sometimes it's just drop-dead honesty, sometimes it's cheap-shots, sometimes elaborate, and sometimes it's inside.

Side notes:

Like I said, terrible specs. That means Mediocre performance. Enough to handle most situations at short-normal render distances. Remedied soon with any luck. (Alienware probably)

I've only just started playing volts so all I really know is how to blow stuff up, which I guess is the gist of the pack, but still. I learn quickly.

I will not spy and I will not plant bombs under the guise of being on your side. I'm not a dick. If I'm going to kill you I'm going to make it pretty evident at some point.

Oh and if i can't be neutral I would be just as well on a team. Long as I'm granted creativity and the right to blow stuff up.

I'm not asking to be OP, mod, or anything like that. "Minecraft as it was meant to be..." and all that.

Hi A friend and i would like to play on your server, we enjoy minecraft and are recently new to Voltz.

We have both played minecraft since early beta, and we tend to play tekkit mainly.

We both have mics, and talk in skype/teamspeak/vent.

Im 19, and my friend is 25.

My username is iTzDanyoo, my friends is RebornSon

Hey there, I could get a team of what ever number is needed

Our group is called "New Brightwood"

We are a super power on the server we play on and have a good team of Hunters and trackers, to Builders and Wizards with redstone. We can learn Voltz fast and make a Awesome city if you guys wanted to do a build project :D

Other wise it is WAR!

So far I got the numbers and we are very interested in what this server has to offer

Pms me If your interested (Or what ever it is for this thing) and I'll give you the IGN's of the players

Dear Kent-ove-Anderson,

I'm am posting this message to notify you that I would like to join your server if possible. My name is Kaiden, and minecraft Screen name is Draug_Bane. I am 16, and am very "Down to Earth" and mature. I love minecraft and love a little friendly war. I have a mic, and team-speak program. I also try not to curse a lot, and be respectful as much as possible. I hope you consider letting me join your server.

Sincerely,

Kaiden

Draug_Bane (Minecraft name)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons