Is MFFS working...?

SarcasticSoul

Or am I just an idiot? I've been trying to set up an MFFS system on my Voltz world without success. For one reason or another, I cannot get the Extractor to do anything. I have it hooked up with cables to a battery box, the battery box has power, there's forcicium in the extractor, the cable is hooked up to the red input on the back of the block. I've even powerlinked it to a capacitor. But the extractor is still not registering that it has any power, and it won't do anything. It seems a bit backwards that I can make and place all these MFFS blocks, but in order to change or remove them I have to craft and power a multi-tool, which only works when it's charged...

...and you can only charge it when the machines are working.

And none of them are.

What am I doing wrong here?

I might be way off base, but i believe that the MFFS need to be power by an energy cube. It's the same with the power bow, if you charge the power bow in a battery box you essentially break it. I think it's a bug as the whole point of Voltz is for all of the electricity to work together, but try an energy cube and let us know.

• 3 weeks later...

It is the battery box, break it, and run wires in its place. There is some kind of bug that it doesn't recognize the extractor as being something that wants power.

I've been trying but for the life of me, I cannot get the extractor to work with a battery box.