[0.5.7] SkyFire Tekkit/Faction [52 Slots] [NO WHITE-LIST]

MikeLowell

Hello and welcome to SkyFire! SkyFire is a tekkit lite server with a difference, created for a fun and easy experience. When we first created SkyFire it shut down after a year and now it back in 2013. With Tekkit we stride to be one of the best PVP servers you've ever played. With great helpful staff and fast server power. We belive this will be the best experiance you will have. Come Join today!!!

So how can you play? All you need is the tekkit lite launcher running the latest recommended version, and the IP, which is 68.233.236.214:25565. If you want to help us even more, you could donate and receive free items, or volunteer to become staff. I hope you will come play, and I'll see you soon!

EVENTS:

- XP PARTIES EVERY FRIDAY

- PVP TOURNAMENTS EVERY MONTH

- STAFF CHALLENGES

SERVER INFO:

- WE USE BUKKITFORGE

- IP: 68.233.236.214:25565

- WE HAVE PVP ARENA

- WE HAVE SHOPS

- WE HAVE DONATIONS

- WE HAVE DONATION SHOPS

- WE HAVE GOOD LOYAL STAFF :D

- 99.9% Uptime

- No White-list

PLUGINS:

- Factions

- Chest Shop

- AntiXray

- Mob Arena (Coming Soon)

RULES:

1.) Swearing is allowed but keep it classy

2.) Griefing is allowed but NOT in spawn

3.) Advertising is not allowed

4.) No complaining if raided *Suck it Up*

5.) NO HACKS/XRAY/NOTHING

6.) NO exploits unless approved by staff

7.) NO spamming or CAPS LOCKS

8.) Break any of the rules and thou shall be smited

9.) Staff is here to help not serve

10.) Respect players and opinions

11.) Help Newbies

12.) NO asking to be Moderator or Admin

13.) Staff will not change time or day, or change weather

14.) JetPacks are not allowed during XP parties

BANNED ITEMS:

- CANNONS

- POWERTOOL

- MINIUM STONE

- PHILOSOPHER STONE

- CANVAS BAG

- MINING LASER

- WRATH IGNITOR

MODS REMOVED:

- COMPUTER CRAFT

- MYSTCRAFT

STAFF:

OWNER: MIKELOWELL

CO_OWNER: DEVINCLEMENT

CO_OWNER: OLDDUTCH7

ADMIN: GHOSTYAPACA

MODERATOR: TYLIEBURD96

MODERATOR:676LONEWOLF676

TECH TEAM: MRGREENACID

Well, you banned Mining Lasers but "Forgot" nukes, and gave away god weapons to donors, who therefore died, letting ANY FRIKKING PERSON ON THE SERVER HAVE OP ITEMS! A small group of "Friendly Staff" Just recently destroyed my faction, because we were too close to spawn.

This server, and the people who run it, disgust me. No comment.

My advice? Just forget about this Useless server.

Well, you banned Mining Lasers but "Forgot" nukes, and gave away god weapons to donors, who therefore died, letting ANY FRIKKING PERSON ON THE SERVER HAVE OP ITEMS! A small group of "Friendly Staff" Just recently destroyed my faction, because we were too close to spawn.

This server, and the people who run it, disgust me. No comment.

My advice? Just forget about this Useless server.

Instead of making a pointless comment that does nothing good for anyone other than make yourself look like an a** why dont you go find another server elsewhere and take your shitty comments too.

worst server ever...... I couldnt even leave spawn without bieng spawn camped and when i finally made a small base underground to start some guy came and 1 hited me with a weapon and then i couldnt go back because he was always there prob one of those godlike weapons going around... not to mention no one talked to me when i asked for help....and was told off when i said why does no one help. this server isnt worth it the people who play it are pieces of arrogant shit. DO NOT come to this server find something else.

p.s griefing on a tekkit lite server is not a good idea.

p.s.s u should of banned mining turtles to

• 2 weeks later...