Factions - How do I get it to work?

Bothal

I am currently trying to set up a small home server for some friends to play Voltz - with the Factions addon for a bit or Risk-esk fighting.

Can somone give me a link to a setup guide or just tell me what version of Valutz runs with which version of Factions?

Or is there just something that needs to be tweek-ed

Regards

Bothal

That link doesn't actually help at all, it is about using the plugin with normal minecraft and doesn't even have a setup for that. I've looked all over Google for a guide to factions on a voltz server and there is nothing the closest I've gotten is using BukkitForge and the latest version of factions, but even then it generates a folder call factions in the plugins folder but non of the commands work in game. If you do figure it out please post how. Hope this helped in some way at least.

The commands not working sounds like it's related to permissions or something like that. We have a similar problem on our server we're working on. I could of course be completely wrong as I'm pretty much a novice when it comes to this stuff. But for us it's been about permissions and getting permission mods/plugins to work.

• 1 month later...