Voltz 1.1.0.1 Crash

Cammino

Hi Guys,

i downloaded the latest version of Voltz (1.1.0.1) but after i start it the client crashes with the followwing error report:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft has crashed!

----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\Egoitz\AppData\Roaming\.technic\voltz\crash-reports\crash-2013-03-03_20.08.26-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 322162c --------

Full report at:

C:\Users\Egoitz\AppData\Roaming\.technic\voltz\crash-reports\crash-2013-03-03_20.08.26-client.txt

Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 03.03.13 20:08

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.4.7

Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.6.0_29, Sun Microsystems Inc.

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.

Memory: 328481664 bytes (313 MB) / 416940032 bytes (397 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)

JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx1024m

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.32.553 Minecraft Forge 6.6.1.524 20 mods loaded, 20 mods active

mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BasicComponents [basic Components] (BasicComponents_v1.2.6.339.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AssemblyLine [Assembly Line] (AssemblyLine_v0.2.7.82.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AtomicScience [Atomic Science] (AtomicScience_v0.3.8.154.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored

ElectricExpansion [Electric Expansion] (ElectricExpansion_v1.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

LiquidMechanics [LiquidMechanics] (Fluid-Mechanics_v0.2.7.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ICBM|Contraption [iCBM|Contraption] (ICBM_Contraption_v1.0.5.166.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ICBM|Sentry [iCBM|Sentry] (ICBM_Sentry_v1.0.5.166.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ICBM|Explosion [iCBM|Explosion] (ICBM_Explosion_v1.0.5.166.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mod_InvTweaks [inventory Tweaks] (InvTweaks-1.50-1.4.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Mekanism [Mekanism] (Mekanism-v5.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MekanismGenerators [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-v5.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MekanismTools [MekanismTools] (MekanismTools-v5.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ModularForceFieldSystem [Modular ForceField System V2] (ModularForceFieldSystemV2.2.8.3.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mmmPowersuits [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.2.2-139.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.4.7-6.15.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: GeForce GTX 560/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'

Type: Client (map_client.txt)

Texture Pack: Default

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.ClassCastException: icbm.zhapin.cart.ItChe cannot be cast to universalelectricity.core.implement.IItemElectric

at universalelectricity.prefab.ItemElectric.getWithCharge(ItemElectric.java:170)

at universalelectricity.prefab.ItemElectric.getUncharged(ItemElectric.java:164)

at atomicscience.common.ZhuYao.load(ZhuYao.java:437)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:487)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:153)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:86)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:676)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:207)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:456)

at asq.a(SourceFile:56)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:744)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--- END ERROR REPORT 5c782e09 ----------

-----------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to play on this server http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/1-0-12-recommended-jac-voltz-no-lag-bukkit-factions-125-slots-24-7-no-banned-items-64gb-ram.34640/

but NOT 1 version does work im going crazy really i try everything always are the mods outdated or something like that -.-

I noticed that you're using the Beta launcher by seeing that you have the .technic folder, not a .techniclauncher folder. My friends have tried using the beta launcher for voltz and they have had problems with it crashing but when they went back to the other launcher they were fine, so maybe if you tried that it would be good.

So they phased out a perfectly-fine established version for software still in beta, then forbade distribution of the old-but-established version, despite the fact that the internet remembers everything?

Good, why not.

Edit: I found the old launcher. I won't say how as apparently that's frowned upon, but it allowed me to download 1.1.2.0, which appears to work fine.

Edit edit: Scratch the 1.1.2.0 part, but I was still able to manually select and launch the latest version of Voltz and connect to my server with the old launcher.

Edited out. Does this make you happier Cammino?

I've recently spoken to Calclavia, Machinemuse and some other Voltz mod authors, and sent them an crash log. The issue will be fixed in the next build.

If someone still want to know why it happened, feel free to send me a PM.