Energy Condenser/Alchemical Chest - EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE 3? PROBLEM

Hi. So while searching trough tekkit wiki i found out an Energy Condenser and wanted to build myslef one, but the recipe didnt work, so i wondered why - i entered my inv clicked O and searched for either dusts, energy condensers or alchemical chests and none was found. I found out also that these items were (or supose to be) included in Equivalent exchange 3 mod that is in Tekkit Lite, BUT somehow they don't work for me. THOUGH when i enter the Tekkit Classic all the items that i mentioned above are there, i can create them, do whatever i want.

So my question is: Are there Energy Condensers and all of that other stuff that i mentioned in Tekkit Lite? And if so why they're not working for me? And if there's none of it, why? + is it going to be added or how can i add it?

Are there Energy Condensers and all of that other stuff that i mentioned in Tekkit Lite? And if so why they're not working for me? And if there's none of it, why? + is it going to be added or how can i add it?

No they aren't in Lite

That is why they aren't working

EE2 was abandoned by it's creator in favor of EE3

The condenser isn't making a return, the chest might be

You can't add it to Lite, EE2 is closed source and has not been updated past 1.2.5

No they aren't in Lite

That is why they aren't working

EE2 was abandoned by it's creator in favor of EE3

The condenser isn't making a return, the chest might be

You can't add it to Lite, EE2 is closed source and has not been updated past 1.2.5

Okay, thanks. So i have just one more question, if anyone is kind to answer. I know that there's a way to transfer a Tekkit Classic save into Tekkit Lite. But is there a way to transfer a Tekkit lite save into Tekkit Classic?