[1.7.10]Tekkitopia[PvE][30 slots] - mature, no kiddos - no bullshit.

Username:_shizzle_

Why Tekkitopia? I wanted to host my my own server so myself and a friend could play without any griefers etc, but the lag was too bad so this nice server looks like it's my best option !

Your secret code:9shi

Username: cmray

Why Tekkitopia? I have just downloaded tekkit lite ( I have been playing tekkit classic ) and would like a mature community to play with. I have played many servers in the past and most of them have been with kids as staff and players. I wish to join this because I feel that playing with a mature people, means playing a higher level of tekkit.

Your secret code: 5cmr

infinus5

ThisShipDied

Denied

cdh0127

Marauder01

cmray

DarianL

Welcome aboard!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IP: play.tekkitopia.com

Use
/register <password>
upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

result in an immediate whitelist removal/ban.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Why was I denied? Was It because i Didin't have a long "Why Tekkitopia"? Its a basic question and iI gave a basic answer i have no idea why you denied me i was looking forward to playing on this server.

Due to the increase in popularity and naturally an increase in minors trying to sneak on, I/we have encouraged all staff members to take a harder look at the applications to filter out inadequate players.

To quote ourselves;

"The application is our first impression of you - make it good.

Any obvious minors will be denied without a flinch."

In before the shitstorm that I'm already smelling, this is not to pound our chests on a high pediestal but simply the result of unwanted players coming on (immature/underage) and that's the last thing we wish.

If this doesn't suit you or you dislike our way of doing things in general - here you go.

EDIT: On a second glance, you've already been accepted.

Username: theRAINBOWsheep1

Why Tekkitopia? While I recognize that I may be a bit young for your server's standards, I tend to be a good deal more mature that most people my age. If you choose not to accept me because of my age, that is ok. I like your server as it seems to attempt to keep it's map and servers clean. I respect that, and I have been searching for this kind of server for a while.

Your secret code: 16the

theRAINBOWsheep1

Welcome aboard!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Use
/register <password>
upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username:Godfather1972

Welcome aboard!

Use /register <password> upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: AHare115

Why Tekkittopia? I would absolutely love to join Tekkittopia, mainly because of the mature way of thinking that is presented. I have always played on servers where I've been surrounded by young people who are very immature, and your server seems like a break from that. I have generally played on Bukkit Minecraft servers, but I have some Tekkit experience. I hope that by playing in a calm, friendly environment, I can learn even more about what Tekkit has to offer without being annoyed too often, and enjoy my experience fully.

Your secret code:8AHa

Username: blargmeister

Not really what we're looking for I believe.

username:runirokk

Username: KineticalKaos770

Username: AHare115

Well written apply Adam, thank you!

Username:Ragnozerox

Welcome aboard!

Use /register <password> upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: ferroh

Why Tekkittopia?: Most of my time playing Minecraft I've been admin or moderator on one server or another and I'm looking for a good server to just settle down and have fun. Unfortunately the last Tekkit server I was playing on had some troubles and went offline for an unknown period of time and it hasn't come back up for a while so I've decided to find a different Tekkit server. This server in particular caught my eye because of it's seemingly mature community (although Tekkit servers tend to have good community) and fun game play. I'm experienced with Redpower2, IC2, Buildcraft, Computercraft, Lua, Modular Powersuits, and I can help out anyone who is having problems with any of those mods. I'm also a quick learner and I whenever I learn something I always think of ways to implement it into something useful.

My secret code: 6fer