[1.7.10]Tekkitopia[PvE][30 slots] - mature, no kiddos - no bullshit.

IGN:chrilledark

I love to build and create

I cant get in to any other tekkit server

DENIED. Apply is not correct.

I keep getting the End of Stream error when trying to log in to the server.

Must be some issue with your client/launcher. Delete your files and try again.

Username: Mjaf

Why Tekkitopia? I have been playing on a Tekkit Server for the past few months, and although the community there is good, it seems to me that the server has basically been forgotten by the owner. The server now crashes on a regualar basis, and many of the plugins no longer work. I was hoping to join Tekkitopia, as it seems ( from the outside atleast ) to be an active, friendly and managed server.

Your secret code: 4mja

username: JewishLollipop

Why Tekkitopia? I am very new to tekkit, having never played it but watched many videos on it on YouTube. I would like to join a server that has a friendly community so I can learn the ropes and have a good time. I would love a friendly atmosphere and this server strikes me as that kind of place.

your secret code: 14Jew

Username: locoperson11

Why Tekkitopia? I have played tekkit classic for a long time, until the server I once played on stopped working. I have a much more limited knowledge of tekkit lite and would like to try a server without trying to deal with little kids and griefers.

Your secret code: 12loc

Username: andrewdonshik

Why Tekkitopia? I've been looking for a smallish non-griefing server, so that I can take w break from the full on anarchy of my server. I also think I will fit in well, as if you ask some of the regulars of this forum, they will say I am mature.

Your secret code:13and

Mjaf

JewishLollipop

locoperson11

andrewdonshik

Welcome aboard!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IP: play.tekkitopia.com

Use /register <password> upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

result in an immediate whitelist removal/ban.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: Lythara

Why Tekkitopia?

Hai!

I'm currently in that stage where the previous server I played on has finally come to an end, and is now being shut down.

So! Therefor Im now trying to expand my views and would like to get to know some new people I can play with and possibly take

over the wo.. I mean, build nice small houses with piggies 'n stuff!

I looked around a bit on your website and I find the server you guys provide to the world seems professional and well executed :-)

If there's anything you'd like to know about me or my gaming feel free to ask ^^

Cheers!

~Lythara "Lyth"

Your secret code: 7Lyt

Lythara

thetabor

Welcome aboard!

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

General announcement, we're having some network issues in the serverhall.

The network is due to get reworked on monday, until that you might experience "rubber-banding" and disconnect.overflow issues - largest impact is unfortunately on our US players.

You don't look at age at all. Second time I see you clearing 13/14/15/16 year olds, schou. :)

The general idea is a mature environment, not necessarily age related (although 8/10 cases a youngling will act like one).

If an apply is convincing, we're giving it a shot. If it indeed turns out to be an arse coming online, we make sure they're off on a new serverhunt.

whenever i try to connect it says i do not have FML installed, can anybody help?

You need the Technic Platform to connect to our server. Remember to choose the correct version (0.6.1).

Username: lycor1970

Why Tekkitopia? I've been searching for a mature crowd to play with and have adult conversations....while not worrying about noobs going rogue and raiding or griefing. I don't want to build in fear any longer!! I've been playing tekkit extensively for about 9 months, including lite and am very knowledgeable about the mods and helpful to others.

Your secret code: 9lyc

Username: lycor1970

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: My IGN is Azyyie.

Age: I am very young but I am also very mature. I am 13.

Why Tekkitopia?: I have been playing regular Minecraft but I am just bored of it. I want something new to explore. I looked up tekkit on google and it looks very fun. And how you described your server, you made it seem like the perfect place to learn without being bothered.

Secret Code: If I understood it correctly, my secret code would be '6Azy'

Username: xXGameSharkXx

Why Tekkitopia?: Me and my friend are tired of working hard on servers just to wait for it to crash multiple time and to finally never come back on again, and are looking for a well rounded community to build tekkit themed factories.

Secret Code: 13xXG