[1.7.10]Tekkitopia[PvE][30 slots] - mature, no kiddos - no bullshit.

Username: pancakesstr

Age: 14 (I don't show my age, people think I am about 14-16 Years old)

Why Tekkitopia? Because I need a server with well respectful players and no 9 year old Bull$hit. I'm also new to Tekkit, and I would like to be helped by someone with a more mature voice. I don't like kids honestly but If I have a chance to not play a game with them I will. Thank You! :)

Your secret code:11pan

I hope you accept my application.

Username: cdurgin

Why Tekkitopia? I'm looking for a server where I can play around with various factory designs. Love getting input and help from others, hate finding out that something I spend 5 hours on got greifed.

Your secret code: 7cdu

Username:_mrkiwi_

Age:14(Im not going to lie about my age and yes,i am young but i am mature and i believe that age is not the only factor that determines maturity.Also here is my MCbans reputation to prove that i do not and will not cause harm/trouble to the server http://mcbans.com/player/_mrkiwi_)

Why Tekkitopia?I have been trying to find a good tekkit server that has a nice playerbase to suit my needs and one that allows me to explore the mods with minimal restriction,i would also love to have fun with other players and feel secured that there is a whitelist to protect me from harassment from random players.

Your secret code:8_mr

Thank you for reading my application.

torchibo

Denied - Wrong Code - Also this is an English speaking server.

Sanborn5510

Sorry you are too young to play on this server.

_mrkiwi_

Sorry you are too young to play on this server. And although i agree that age isn't the only factor, for whitelisting purposes, its the easiest and quickest way of determining an approximate level of maturity. I also agree that you seem like a very mature person. However, to allow one under age person on to the server, would invite complains from others. Hope you understand. We wish you all the best in finding a new Tekkit home.

3Storm

We voluntarily omit any digit, perhaps "character" would have been a better phase. Your Whitelisted.

LandonG000

M3ga_Blitz

U1TRA

Kremer101

X6Darkstar6X

Arokas

sledgemasterrrr

Lv_Enforcer

cdurgin

Welcome aboard!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IP: play.tekkitopia.com

Use /register <password> upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

result in an immediate whitelist removal/ban.

During busy periods it may take up to 20 minutes from this message

being posted before you are whitelisted on the server.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: Grimscar87

Why Tekkitopia? Looking for a more mature experience in minecraft. Every server I've joined so far is spammed with how 'newbish' every one is compared to the other....and there is about little to no help when you try to ask legit questions about the game.

Your secret code: 10Grim

Grimscar87

Welcome aboard!

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username:Keliptic

Why Tekkitopia?: Current server is having alot of technical issues. and is constantly down, its a shame to leave all our stuff, but if we cant play we gotta look for a new home. I saw your trailer and forum post and it looks like a great place to play.

Your secret code: 8Kel

Username:uzze

Why Tekkitopia? Looking for a mature non griefing server with less technical issues , last server ended up being more offline then online so finaly decided i had to move on

Your secret code:4uzz

Krychen

Accepted on Tekkitopia Forum

timon09

Keliptic

uzze

Raztaven

alanisawsome123

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username:
GEbandit

Why Tekkitopia?
I'm always looking for a permanent server, and I like the idea of everything being legitimate, and actually having proper communication with the other people in the server. I also am extremely interested in playing with Tekkit, and I like the idea of everybody helping everybody.

Your secret code: 8GEb

Username: CrAzYpOnYbOy

Why Tekkitopia? I need a server where i can stay on and not really worry about what might happen to anything i've built. I am also trying to find the best community to spend my time and dedication on.

Your secret code: 12CrA

Username:funman84

Why Tekkitopia? Because i can never find a good Tekkit server with at least some respect. I am really putting my hopes up high for this one. And since it's all mature i hope to have a fun, and lag free time.

Your secret code:8fun