[1.7.10]Tekkitopia[PvE][30 slots] - mature, no kiddos - no bullshit.

Username: nosurvivors23

Age: 14 (I know it seems young but me and my friends play together all the time, we own a server so we arent like the young minecrafters w/ no experience)

Why Tekkitopia?: Me and my friends have been looking for a great tekkit server without having a bunch of kids who dont know what they're doing. We also love the "no griefing/stealing" rule. Now we can play tekkit in peace.

Your secret code: 13nos

Username: GuessWho_

Why Tekkitopia? I'm tired of changing the server every week because of rollbacks, kiddos who lag the server and immature server owners who can't deal with any problem. Im looking for a server that I can finally make my whole base and really enjoy tekkit lite mods.

Your secret code: 9Gue

username: Cpapa97

Why tekkitopia? I am tired of griefers destroying all my hard work, I am new to tekkit lite, and i would love to be able to build a beautiful house and creation without worrying about it getting completely destroyed, and I would love to show off my creations and redstone-automated houses without worrying about tping someone untrustworthy.

your secret code: I am unsure of how to get the secret code, if its from joining the server for the first time, it wont let me connect to the server, so please tell me.

Username: Didymus1978

Why Tekkitopia? Looking for a server with mature players and an environment where I won't be griefed. Tekkitopia seems to have a lot of the characteristics I am looking for in a Tekkit Lite server.

Your secret code: 11Did

username: Aion88

Why tekkitopia? Quite honestly, I was Hexcraft Servers up until 2 weeks ago as a Donator and they up n reset the entire server without even thinking about the thoughts of the people who helped pay for the server, so I took it in stride and decided that now was a good time to pick a new place to call home.

PS. I wouldnt mind donating again if this server provides a good source of entertainment for me and doesnt feel like work. (I work 10 hours a day)

your secret code: 6Aio

Username:
WayneMC

Why Tekkitopia?
I'm looking around at Tekkit servers, as I know that Tekkit is very customized from the original Minecraft, and I'd like to find a nice server with some interesting, new features.

Your secret code: 7way

Username: d0min8r3

Age: 15 -- I hope that my age will not have an effect on my chances

Why Tekkitopia? I have been wanting to play tekkit lite with mature adults and teens without having the distraction of kids, who shouldn't even be playing minecraft, causing problems.

Your secret code: 8d0m