[1.7.10]Tekkitopia[PvE][30 slots] - mature, no kiddos - no bullshit.

Username:World1010

Why Tekkitopia?Looking for a more reasonable and friendly mature environment that will help me and i can help as much as possible also. tired of my worlds dissapearing so i figure a server would be a little bit safer.

Your secret code:9wor

Username: Taroyra

Why Tekkitopia?: Well, the server that I was playing on, Resilience Freebuild, was shut down by the server owner and ever since that I've been looking for another white-listed server with a good community to join. I was a mod for that server, and I've never been banned. I hope to play with you soon!

Your secret code:7Tar

Username:
Zyphuer

Why Tekkitopia?
I'm tired of all the dull, standoffish servers, the lack of community, the roleplaying, it has all become rather lackluster for me. Hopefully with this server, that actually caters the the players wants and needs, unlike others that just does what the owner/admin/mods want, i may get some enjoyment, some sense of 'The Village' and actually have fun.

Your secret code:7Zyp

Username: Le_Joueur (I don't speak any French, but this means: 'the gamer'.)

Age: 47 (No lie: my teenage son and daughter prefer vanilla, what can you do?)

Why Tekkitopia? It's been around for a while and I have a few challenges I'd like to try. First off, using only Buildcraft and additional pipes, I would like to create a self-sustaining, self-regulating supermarket. Then I want to try something with Modular Forcefields and modular housing.

Your secret code: 9Le_

Due to recent issues involving a crash, server transfer and eventually an Tekkit upgrade (Lite -> Tekkit) this foum post and it's applications have been rather neglected.

We're now ready to let people in onto our Tekkit server and will be accepting the most recent applications (from monday and onwards).

We apologize to the applications that will be left unanswered but hope that you'll re-apply and come join us for some enjoyable gameplay.

IGN: galadriel1998

Username: Champsquire

Slightly below our age-quota, while this isn't our only factor your applies were not appealing enough to let you through.

Username: Taroyra

Username: Lord_C0sm0

Username: Mrbuckethat

Username:Zyphuer

Username: Le_Joueur

Extra thanks to ZIggi and Le_Joueur for well-written applies.

Welcome aboard!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IP: play.tekkitopia.com

Keep in mind that during your first week you're in a "trial" period,

any infractions on our rules might result in an immediate whitelist removal/ban.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: caek5 (with a five)

Thank you for a very well-written apply!

Welcome aboard!

any infractions on our rules might result in an immediate whitelist removal/ban.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

username: Playtard

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: Qurj

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: MasterSith88

Why Tekkitopia? It seems like you guys have a similar take on the Tekkit pack as I do. No/limited PvP, No DD, and No/limited Mystcraft. I do still wish powersuits, tesseracts, and quarries were limited or removed for balance but I think the mature community will more than make up for that small oversight :-P (And I understand that I will never find my 'perfect' mod-pack on an active, public server)

Your secret code: 12Mas