[1.7.10]Tekkitopia[PvE][30 slots] - mature, no kiddos - no bullshit.

Username:
M0DXx (that's with a zero)

Why Tekkitopia?
: Because I'm looking for a server with a nice, friendly and welcoming community to enjoy my tekkit experience on. I mainly need a teaching community because I know very little about tekkit now.

Your secret code: 5M0D

Added to the whitelist:

-Lithorn

-Twanmini

-zboyea

-MrIIPodHD

-Snowtemplar356

-Jade_Senzafine

-Okamey

-Cancro_Senzafine

Welcome aboard!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IP: play.tekkitopia.com

Keep in mind that during your first week year you're in a "trial" period,

any infractions on our rules might result in an immediate whitelist removal/ban.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​

This is for my Friend because he created an account but it says that he doesnt have suficient priveleges to rply here...

Username: HugolainPT

Why Tekkitopia? Beacause i want to play with a friendly and mature comunity and i found this server that looks like to be fun...

Your secret code: 10Hug

HugloaimPT

Welcome aboard!

any infractions on our rules might result in an immediate whitelist removal/ban.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username:
Tjrulesz

Why Tekkitopia?
My brother and I are looking for a decent place to build and grow. We've been playing for about 6 months and every time we get a decent base running, the server either crashes to never return or someone griefs our entire establishment, only to be told by the staff of the server that "Oh, yep, that bypasses protections. sorry." And that we're SOL. We're sick of it. We're hoping your server is big enough for us to be able to grow and build without being pestered and bothered by others.

Your secret code: 8TJR

Username: Jsimo23

Why Tekkitopia?
My brother and I are looking for a decent place to build and grow. We've been playing for about 6 months and every time we get a decent base running, the server either crashes to never return or someone griefs our entire establishment, only to be told by the staff of the server that "Oh, yep, that bypasses protections. sorry." And that we're SOL. We're sick of it. We're hoping your server is big enough for us to be able to grow and build without being pestered and bothered by others.

Your secret code:7JSI

I hope you don't mind us both applying with one post. If he needs to make an account on here and apply, I'll make him do so.

Username:
Crazy12700

Why Tekkitopia?
I've been looking for a server that has a mature community, and Tekkitopia meets my standards. I agree with your rules and the way you run your server so I would be very grateful if you accept my application.

Your secret code: 10Cra

Added to whitelist

- kryptanTM

- Kingcool996

- tjrulesz (accepted on tekkitopia website)

- bigshowman232

- worjd

- Crazy12700

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

IGN: ghostcrawl4

WHY TEKKITOPIA?: I'd like to be a part of a mature community as claimed by your server posting. The plugins shown in the videos match what I try to find in servers and based on the overall quality of the server posting (being that it has several videos, well-explained server feature, etc.) it seems quite apparent that this is a well-run server that I'd like to be a part of.

SECRET CODE: 11gho