[1.7.10]Tekkitopia[PvE][30 slots] - mature, no kiddos - no bullshit.

Username: Yupmathumb

Why Tekkitopia: I have been looking for a mature Minecraft Tekkit enviroment, Where i can quite happily build and craft and not worry about people stealing or blowing my stuff to bits, I have a few friends that also play on this server that assure me its a nice place to play.

Your Secret Code: 10Yup

Username: TheTekkitTurtle

Why Tekkitopia: Im looking for a server that channels it's floodgate of players. Im looking for mature players that want to work together or not. Looking for somewhere i can grow my tekkit lite skills. without pesty players.

Your Secret Code: 15The

username: ducknorris88

why tekkitopia: I have played tekkit classic for a long time, until the server I once played on stopped working. I have a much more limited knowledge of tekkit lite and would like to try a server without trying to deal with little kids and griefers.

your secret code: 12duc

username: axman36

Why tekkitopia? I've been looking for a good server for a while, most I join seem to either allow griefing or have large amounts of hidden restrictions. This server however looks great for what I'm looking for and I wish to try it out.

your secret code: 7axm

Added to whitelist:

Scorlord

travmessin

Duneguy12

Quitex

Yupmathumb

TheTekkitTurtle

Hiztree

axman36

prohan

Tadfitz

Welcome aboard!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IP: play.tekkitopia.com

Use /register <password> upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

result in an immediate whitelist removal/ban.

During busy periods it may take up to 20 minutes from this message

being posted before you are whitelisted on the server.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Due to account troubles, Scorlord has been removed and replaced with SkmScorlord.

Welcome aboard (again)!

IP: play.tekkitopia.com

Use /register <password> upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

result in an immediate whitelist removal/ban.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: Kremer101

Why Tekkitopia? I would like a server that is mature and open to new people, i am not new to tekkit, its just been awhile due to being unable to play during school because of all the projects etc.

Your secret code: 9Kre

Hello, my username is: Sanborn5510

Why Tekkitopia? This server sounds like it will have a great community and environment. I'm also a big fan of annual server resets, considering the lag of other servers with low memory that hold a low amount of chunks. I am a friendly player and I am quite new to tekkit lite so i would enjoy a nice server to play on.

Your secret code: 11san

Hello,

Username:
3Storm

Why Tekkitopia?
Tekkitopia seems to be the right place to play at TekkitLite. A mature community, good rules, and admins.

Your secret code: 6Sto (If by letter, you voluntarily omit any digit)

Ps : I'm sorry if I did some mistakes but english isn't my first language

Greetings,

Username: Arokas

Why Tekkitopia? The community seems to be mature as promised in the initial post, I'm looking to build in a good ol' spot and expand my knowledge in tekkit lite with others peoples.

Your secret code: 6Aro