[1.7.10]Tekkitopia[PvE][30 slots] - mature, no kiddos - no bullshit.

Username: Ray_Thermador

Why Tekkitopia? Getting sick of the younger players who think they're competent when they are far from it, I read your post and was like, yes this server sounds awesome, plus it's hard to find a nice tekkit light server.

Your secret code: 13Ray

Username:
Ezuru1

Why Tekkitopia?
I've played "Classic Tekkit" online for about a year now, and wish to venture into the world of "Tekkit Lite" to see what it has to offer. As such, I wish to find a mature server with which to explore and play with others.

Your secret code:5Ezu

Username:
Chamimnya

Why Tekkitopia?
Just looking for a decent server to fit my needs. Haven't been able to find good/mature servers but I did see Tekkitopia and decided to apply. I'm 14 years old but mature. I have experience in LUA programming so I'd definitely be doing lots of ComputerCraft inventions on the server for everyone
:)

Your secret code: 9Cha

Ezuru1

Denied - Wrong Code. Please check the rules if you wish to reapply.

macattack573

Booaaaboy

Chamimnya

Denied - Sorry you are too young to play on this Server, and your application wasn't of a high enough standard for us to suspend the age rules.

Shuter90

Denied - No effort, no whitelist.

DerBloeckeleger

kryanroberts

Whitelisted on Tekkitopia Forum

Gotlag666

GEbandit

CrAzYpOnYbOy

funman84

DrakeZ07

KarlosUK

Catastr0Ph3

Ray_Thermador

invfo

theshermize

An1uo6

Welcome aboard!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IP: play.tekkitopia.com

Use /register <password> upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

result in an immediate whitelist removal/ban.

During busy periods it may take up to 20 minutes from this message

being posted before you are whitelisted on the server.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Username: adesftw

Why Tekkitopia? I played Tekkit for three months and what made me stop playing it were the bad servers, full of kids and griefers. Tekkitiopia seems well-organized and well-made. I think of inviting friends too!

Your secret code: 7ade

Username: dreamchic123

Why Tekkitopia? Because I am looking for a good tekkit lite server where I don't have to deal with trolls and immature people. This server seems very well put together and I would like to be a part of it :) I understand that I am under the age of the people you normally whitelist, however I hope that you will accept me because this definitely seems like a server I will enjoy.

Your secret code: 12drea

Username: Craig_0

Why Tekkitopia?: I want a good server with mature people that I can team up with to really build something great. I've been looking for a good server for a while where I don't need to listen to kids crying mod

Your secret code: 7cra