Err... am I missing something here?

Stevolution

OK. After being nagged to death by my son, I have got up and running with Voltz.

Got a house, got TONS of ores and ingots (why can't you smelt silver dust?). Got metallurgic infusers, heat generator, coke ovens, enrichment chambers, coal generator and batt box.

50 cows and 30 sheep having way more sex than me.

What now? Is the only end goal in Voltz basically weapons?

I looked about on Wiki, Google etc. Saw the Fusion reactor and Nuclear reactor. But once they are built, what do you use the power for?

In Tekkit you ran Quarries, large sorting systems, refined oil etc

Only thing I can see might be a rail system or something.

The power tool surely just gets me more ore quicker.. to sit in my chests.

Fusion would probably be the best option to power the hadron collider, recharge your power equipment and so on. There are wire mills, water pumps, assembly lines and other machines to power as well, there is no end game set in stone your end game is determined by you the player and is only limited to the extent of your imagination.

For example there is a famous player who has come up with more and more unique fusion reactor setups generating more and more power, he is up to a 1.99 mega watt design so far.

For me the power tool gets me everything I need to make whatever I desire, with axe upgrades, mining upgrades, shovel upgrades, it also provides a means of defense with the phased plasma and melee assist modules.

I agree with malexion. An LHC would be cool I guess :) you could also try build a sorting system with conveyor belts (about 50 times more complex than redpower sorters ;)), an automatic cow farm or maybe build some huge factory? Mffs house with different security zones(Direwolf20's server series season 3)? The possibilities are close to endless ;)

OK. Thanks for the pointers.

Been trying to find a straight guide to the machines etc in Voltz.. seems a bit sporadic at the moment.

Automatic cow farm... Wow... those guys multiply well on their own without my help!

I will keep Volting then. Doing it in receipe mode, and spent two straight evenings just mining for ores. Thought a good stock would stand me well.

Off a Googling I go again then..

OK. Thanks for the pointers.

Been trying to find a straight guide to the machines etc in Voltz.. seems a bit sporadic at the moment.

Automatic cow farm... Wow... those guys multiply well on their own without my help!

I will keep Volting then. Doing it in receipe mode, and spent two straight evenings just mining for ores. Thought a good stock would stand me well.

Off a Googling I go again then..

By automatic cow farm, I meant, well let's say an automatic murder machine where you can put cows or pigs or even friends :) do some fancy redstone contraption and piston and stuff :) pretty sure there are railcraft detectors that can detect whether its a full grown or baby animal ;)

OK. After being nagged to death by my son, I have got up and running with Voltz.

Got a house, got TONS of ores and ingots (why can't you smelt silver dust?). Got metallurgic infusers, heat generator, coke ovens, enrichment chambers, coal generator and batt box.

50 cows and 30 sheep having way more sex than me.

What now? Is the only end goal in Voltz basically weapons?

You, sir, just made me laugh quite honestly. For this, I thank you.