LAAAAGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sergiu766

when i enter in minecraft i can play well for like 5-7 mins then the game works verry poor or it stops with crash error...plz help

Hey guy, you seem to be confused. You act like you're having a bug, but you aren't posting a bug report. You also tell us you get a crash error, but you don't tell it what it is!

I got a Nvidia geforce 8800 video card 1.25 GB , 2GB RAM and i allocate 1 GB on minecraft , processor AMD Athlon dual core 5000+ 2.60GHz, and the crash error tells me that there's not enough memory allocated to minecraft....

And you don't allocate more because...

i got technic omg.....

Dude seriously. Nobody can help you if you don't submit a bug report with the appropriate information. Any "help" you recieve at this point is going to be nearly-blind conjecture based on attempts at decuiphering what you've said is happening.

True. But you can't blame him for not reading the stickies from another board. I think.

I can and i will, because the the sticky titled "before you post a problem" on this board says to include quite a bit of the information (if not all) required by the bug report. None of which he did.

I will take pity on this poor, blind soul. you're allocating too much ram. drop it down to 512mb.

I've explained the reason for this in-depth elsewhere, but suffice to say you will be amazed at the performance increase and it has to do with the fact that you don't have a ton of RAM to begin with. give it a shot and see what happens.