No skylight

Baldursgate3

lugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Earthquake Creator

What I want:

I want to create a plugin which removes skylight.

This plugin would remove skylight completely and create an epic darkness all around the world.

Is this possible to code?

Ideas for commands: /skylight off/on

Thanks for reading, hope you like it. :)

I moved your 3 idea threads to Requests, which is where they belong.

Next time I'm handing out infraction points for disregarding not only the section description but the stickeys as well.

It's them bukkit staff!

They told me: Locked. You should be requesting Tekkit mods on the Tekkit forums. Look in the modder's metropolis section...

It's them bukkit staff!

They told me: Locked. You should be requesting Tekkit mods on the Tekkit forums. Look in the modder's metropolis section...

Uh? That's not a Tekkit mod. That's just a pluggin, that I could see used in vanilla.

Oh, and I was confused because "Earthquake creator" doesn't seem to have anything to do with the pluggin.

It's them bukkit staff!

Yes, and modders metropolis is the parent section for this Requests board.

But as xylord pointed out, these plugins have nothing specific to do with tekkit. I'm guessing you kept repeating tekkit over and over in the posts and they locked it before the trolls found you.

Yes, and modders metropolis is the parent section for this Requests board.

But as xylord pointed out, these plugins have nothing specific to do with tekkit. I'm guessing you kept repeating tekkit over and over in the posts and they locked it before the trolls found you.

Explain this, if not bukkit, who would create plugins that work for tekkit? Tekkit lite does not seem to support plugins.

You can make it support plugins.

Just go ask the Bukkit people to make a plugin for Minecraft 1.4.7 which removes light from the sky. You don't need to mention Tekkit, and I advise you not to since you'll probably be sent here again, and if they ask "Why 1.4.7?", just say it's because of mods. Problem solved.

You can make it support plugins.

Just go ask the Bukkit people to make a plugin for Minecraft 1.4.7 which removes light from the sky. You don't need to mention Tekkit, and I advise you not to since you'll probably be sent here again, and if they ask "Why 1.4.7?", just say it's because of mods. Problem solved.

When will tekkit lite finally going to support craftbukkit plugins?