Forge or Modpack.jar Not Loading

BillyF2

Did you remember to put Forge in modpack.jar? Did you remember to use the right version? Did you upload your zip? Is it even a zip? Was modpack.jar in it? Was Forge in that modpack.jar? Is the zip setup correctly? Is modpack.jar present in your local folder? Which Forge version did you use? Do you even have any coremods or mods? Are you launching with the new Technic Launcher? Could you post your modpack zip?

Too many questions? Too bad, this is what you get when you don't provide any details.

My Mod pack is built exactly like the web site says but when I load it, it loads up as a blank client with no forge, mods or coremods, I have read a lot of solutions but none have helps.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I had that issue when I was dealing with setting up my modpack. Let me go down a list of things that I did and tried. (yes mine works)

- Are you using Dropbox? (this will determine extra help provided if yes)

- Are you using WinRar? If so, I had a problem in which the archive .zip file wasn't being read correctly. I simply un-installed WinRar temporarily, reconstructed the .zip (just copied over the bin/config/coremods/mods folders) to a new zip and it was picked up.

- What Teraku asked, what version of Forge and did you compile the modpack.jar correctly?

- Did you make sure you can access the modpack when you put it on the internet? Either Dropbox, Google Drive, Mediafire, ad.fly? If there isn't a working link to your modpack, the launcher cannot download it.

Get back to me with answers and I'll help as much as I can.

Did you remember to put Forge in modpack.jar? Did you remember to use the right version? Did you upload your zip? Is it even a zip? Was modpack.jar in it? Was Forge in that modpack.jar? Is the zip setup correctly? Is modpack.jar present in your local folder? Which Forge version did you use? Do you even have any coremods or mods? Are you launching with the new Technic Launcher? Could you post your modpack zip?

Too many questions? Too bad, this is what you get when you don't provide any details.

Yeah, you forgot to ask more questions. You didn't ask enough!