Mini sneak preview [Cherry Blossom Art Creation]

NLBlackEagle

I couldn't let showing off this (for my opinion) great looking creation I've just finished, which actualy isnt the nicest one but is without a doubt the best creation on this server if we speak about harmony.

My little brother came up with the idea after various designs and try-outs of a tree wich purpose is nothing less or more then just the looks.

Anyway, Its a pain in the ass not letting myself show you more of our creations, tell you about the gameplay we offer and the extra`s but i've promised the staff and myself not to reveal too much until the server's official launch :(

So, hope you guys like our brand new art-ish creation :)

Reactions are welcome, either positive or negative. Im in a good mood so i can take it :D

GroteFoto-SG8AEHIM.jpg

GroteFoto-SLI4YZIX.jpg

• Moderators

A bit too pink-ish for my taste, but nevertheless I like the effort that must have gone through it.

I made one hollow giant tree once so I know how much work goes into it

Marvelous, good sir. You have just made my day that much brighter. I like the lighting, It really drives the effect home. All we need now are floating paper lanterns.

(Spends a few minutes wondering how to use a texture pack to make something that looks like a floating paper lantern with both light and transparency.)

Marvelous, good sir. You have just made my day that much brighter. I like the lighting, It really drives the effect home. All we need now are floating paper lanterns.

(Spends a few minutes wondering how to use a texture pack to make something that looks like a floating paper lantern with both light and transparency.)

I guess wool would do the job. But I like it as it is, simple with harmony :) And enough light for my opinion haha.

@Munaus, thats what an Cherry Blossom tree is supposed to be ;) Pink-ish :P But I guess you already knew that, and well... It isnt exacly my building style either but It came out nice :)

Oh, p.s. (Multiply this tree by about 100 times and you have our "not pink" god tree, but I can't show that creation until the Promo-vid launches wich is amazing by the way :D )

Anyway, when it does it wont be a problem to find it, just look through the forum for my name because all creations (as nice and even better as this one is) will be posted in the timespan of a week. Each day one creation.

And if the co-owner agrees it will all be on video :)