[1.0.11]Volt alliances[PvP/PvE][Whitelist]-looking for friendly players for small/medium server-

marijn198

-timezone and country of residence

central time (CST) and U.S.

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself)

not a whole lot, however i am familiar with ftb and the like.

-what attracts you to my idea/server

a small server is my ice cream :)

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf

i love to team

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp? yes i believe do.

PPS my ign is mfkdso

PPPS if you need to contact me my skype is mfkdso1 :) (no smiley face)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New

central time and U.S.

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself)

I'm alright in tekkit played very little voltz wanna learn though.

I like working in a team

I like to team up

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp? I like working in team and building and stratigizing

no ign never made one sorry

Minecraft:king_rhino1 "friend gave me the account about 3 weeks ago"

-age ---> 19

-timezone and country of residence --->
UTC / United Kingdom (England)

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself) --->
Been playing Vanilla and Tekkit for a few years now, basic with Voltz but know enough to get me by

-what attracts you to my idea/server --->
Always wanted to do a PVP server and build a underground/overground deceiving base either as a lone wolf or a small team and this seems like a fun friendly place.

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf --->
Like being a lone wolf but enjoy talking to other people as so I am not bored on my own but happy to be in a team.

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?
Stupid grief is building up a tonne of missiles and unleashing them randomly on one person, PVP is a fair fight and give the other person/people a chance.

As a side note, if I am a lone wolf I am still happy to help everyone else, share resources if someone is desperate and allow people to share my base if they help me back...it is all based on trust

• 3 weeks later...

-I'm 13 (14 in a month)

-United states. (east coast)

-lots of experience with minecraft and moderate with tekkit, still starting to get used to voltz, I want to learn on a server where I can get help if I really need it. (I try not to make it annoying, ill go to test on singleplayer, but it would be nice to play and have that help available)

-I think your ideas on running a server are spot on and make a lot of sense in my opinion

-I can play with a group or play solo, I have fun either way

-your views on stupid greifing and fun are spot on, having fun with it is fine by everyone, make it cool to watch if you're rivals or enemies beating the crap out of each other (with prior agreement to do so), but running in and destroying everything while a player is offline or afk can get extremely annoying and kills the fun of it, you say youre no genius, but you seem pretty damn smart in my opinion

-GMT (London)

-Moderate Knowledge

-I love the idea of a small community, and voltz war is so much fun on smaller servers
:)

-I like the idea of a wingman to help me with things, I feel kinda intimidated when alone

-I completely agree, I hate griefers but the fun-tense feeling of having to protect your base is most of the fun

-I'm 13

-I live in the USA eastern

- I have experiences with mine craft and a little with volts

- the one thing that attracts me to your server is that it is white list and also you will be working with people and it seems like the type of server were i could learn more about volts

- I am fine with working with other players as long as there nice i'm fine!

- I do think i understand your views about griefs and fun PVP!

Currently 18 years of age

Greenwich Mean Time +0, reside in Iceland

-experience with minecraft/voltz

Been playing Minecraft since the early alpha stages. Dabbling in Voltz a bit, nothing much tho

The whole teaming up idea, I've played on several Voltz servers, ranging from small to large and there hasn't really been much teamwork, at all. I like playing with other people so your idea is great
:D

As previously mentioned, I like playing with other people, I consider myself a friendly guy.

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?

Yes, I truly think I do.

-I am 17

-I have a lot of knowledge of the voltz mod pack

-I can work with others as well at alone if need be

-I understand the difference between stupid grief and fun pvp and i enjoy fun pvp more then stupid grief, i was just on a server that had a lot of stupid griefing in it so it was kinda annoying.

timezone and country of residence: Brazil. -3

experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, i'm not a genius myself): A friend and I made it through the voltz till we made a particle collider and had more energy than we could sustain, our base exploded(or imploded) and we lost everything, then we started to make war games

what attracts you to my idea/server: That is the kind of server I have been looking for, we are teams and have organized (almost) fights, not griefs and stuff

are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf: Yes, i am a bit of a loney wolf, but alone voltzs is sad, so yeah, i'm good to make teams with people

do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp? Yes, the way you see is a "war game" not random grief

I'm sorry if my grammar is incorrect, but is the best that i can, english is a second language to me

Im 16

Central time and America.

I know more than enough about Voltz

I love working with other, but sometimes i like to be alone

Idk i just Love Voltz lol

Stupid grief is using Anti Matter missiles Fun PvP is just attacking someone that's basically equal your strength

-timezone and country of residence: BST UK

-experience with minecraft/voltz: Over average

-what attracts you to my idea/server: I like rp

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf: Either

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?: Yes I do. I was trying to make my own server to do exactly this but the host was rubbish so I searched Voltz servers and found you

-Central Time, Texas

-I have some experience with voltz

-I like the idea cause I love servers that have peaceful communities with some pvp here and there

-Id be willing to partner up, but i mainly go alone and help others when they need it

-I understand the difference between griefing and pvp

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and thank you for considering me

-age 13

-eastern time in SLO county

-basic know how watched yogcast plus a little more

-I know that there won't be a ton of idiotic giefers constantly killing me.

-it doesn't matter if I'm alone or with a group(although I prefer groups)

-Yes, I hate gieffing and it's happened to me often but pvp is much better

Country/time zone: USA Eastern standard time

I know a little of each (basic, interment, and advance when I want to know something I either A) find out myself or B) I ask for help

I like the idea of your server because I love to build bases and hang around other people

I love work with others I tend to go and retrieve stuff for people though

yes I understand your view on greifing even though I prefer no griefing also pvp

IGN: Wopeyton

-Age 16

-Mountain Time, Colorado

-lots of experience with Minecraft, not a lot with Voltz.

-I like white listed friendly servers!

-I enjoy having friends or team mates but I won't group with the first random person I see.

-I understand your views and I agree with them.

I am 15

timezone: Brisbane

still developing knowledge yet know many things

I would love to be on a server that is friendly and we all work together beacause more heads are better than 1

I would love to work with a sustainable group that supports one another

and I absolutely hate greifing or pvp unless we have checked first with whoever we are doing it to

-age 14

-eastern time

-basic know how watched yogcast

-like idea of buliding bunkers & rockets could go creative and spwan in alot of basic metaeirls because gathering that many can be tedious ( just an idea)

-by my self if we do, do the idea above if we do not I could be open to an allience

-I DO understand the difference between greifing and and fun pvp like the anti-matter missles!

Thanks!

good idea dude on the spawning stuff that can get pretty anoyying

• 4 months later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons