[1.0.11]Volt alliances[PvP/PvE][Whitelist]-looking for friendly players for small/medium server-

marijn198

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-I'm 16

-EST-USA Virginia

-I know quite a bit about the Voltz Mod pack but I am not good with Rail mod.

-I would like to work by myself of in a small group<-- No more than 3 people.

-I fully understand the difference between Greifing and P.V.P.

Age- 15

Central standard time- Illinois

I'm fairly good with voltz, whatever i don't know i use NEI for. I'm a major scale builder who creates adventure maps. Good knowledge of command blocks and redstone wiring.

I am open to grouping with others but i usually work alone far, far away.

Being a builder, i personally hate griefers and do not tolerate them at all. I know the difference between an attack and a grief. although if I joined the server I tend not to PVP frequently. like I said i like to build

*IGN- openlattesteve

*skype osok11962

-(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Canada

-I am ok at voltz, not really good but ok

-I just want to find a small server, (not public), that I could just play on and have fun

-yes and it dosent matter who

-Yes I do.

Hi!

Ingame name: Maartmann

I am 22 years old. I live in Sweden +1:00 GMT.

I have played tekkit, original tekkit, voltz and vanilla. I have played around a lot with frames, sorting machines, redstone setups and more.

The reason I want to whitelisted is that I want to play voltz but I don't like hardcore PvP. I like to play one whitelisted servers to avoid griefers and because small server often have better communities.

I am something of a lone wolf but I am happy to help others and give ideas and help. But I don't share my plot hahahah :D

The reason I want to get into this server is because you and I are on the same wavelength considering greifing and fun PvP

Age 13

Central time zone, U.S.A

I know a lot about Voltz

I will group with others but prefer to work alone

I like the idea of a pvp server where there is nobody spamming people with missiles or bombs such as anti mater and red matter.

I know the difference between pvp and griefing.

IGN:Radig1

If you consider whitelisting me thankyou.

-Pacific, America

-I have a lot of experience with both vanilla minecraft and Voltz

-I like the idea of a server with good rules but also easy to have fun on and i love Voltz

-I prefer to group with people

-I understand the difference between fun pvp and wars and flat out griefing.

My IGN is Pixilatedzombie

If you send me the ip could u email me it (
)

11 (pls its really to hard a server because of my age)

central texas

im a noob with volts but i came to learn :)

i like teming with any one

i know the diffrerence stupid grief and fun pvp

and i forgot user name extryan

pls consider me

Age 28

- EST

- Only played Tekkit /classic Lite and their new Space version

- I would like pvp but mostly in the form of outpost defense, it would be fun to shoot missles at one another hitting shields and such.

-Im fine by myself, being the odd ball out.

-I don't greif, and even if I killed you I'd just give you your stuff back as I have no need for it.

I am wanting to toy with Voltz as I am bored with tekkit. I have been tinkering with hackmine as well.

All i know about voltz is making a nuclear reacter(barely) and missiles

UTC +2:00 Israel

Im attracted to the server because almost all the other voltz servers are devoid of anything making it fun to play and to many annoying greifers

I have no problom helping others in the server

and yes i know the difference between fun PvP and greifing

Age 12 1/2

Central USA mountain time from 8/16 onward

Minecraft xp a good amount Voltz xp ok I'm newb at voltz

I want a PVP with no grief and have a awesome time

I want help so teaming up is for me

I understand you don't want a jerk blowing up everybody and everything and want a nice PVP like I do

Short version of what I said I understand

Contact me at my email [email protected] also ign is zachracer

So please consider puppy dog face power go :(

Also is recording for YouTube ok I'm just wandering cause I'm you tuber and you know like to make videos

Please do not judge me cause I'm young and a YouTuber I would love to come to your server

Just In case I promise not to cause any trouble and obey your wishes scouts honor

-zachracer 2nd class scout troop 345 greenwood village colorado

-13 years old

-Moscow Russia

-pretty experienced in voltz(the Yogscast series were inspirational)

-I like a idea of a server because I have never been on one before

-I like a good and helpful team but do not like when people interfere wit my ideas

-Yes I understand a difference between grieving and PVP.

-I really want to join your server.

• 2 weeks later...

-I'm 14

-I have a moderate knowledge of voltz

-I Love the idea of this server- I've always loved small community's that work together to create an epic World.

-I For sure love to group it adds a fun factor to voltz setting goals and making them happen is really enjoyable

-I Understand the difference.. I've never been a real griefer unless maybe we are at war with them..

Thank you for reading my App,

blowpop101 (IGN: blowpop101)

MSG me on Skype- blowpop101_FTW

-timezone and country of residence: pacific, us, washington

-experience with minecraft/voltz: i am a really good minecraft player, and i am still learning about voltz, but i am well established.

-what attracts you to my idea/server: i like the idea of an alliance kind of server

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf: i team with people alot, but im also good with bieng solo.

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp? yes i know the difgftence, its really stupid to grief for no reason.

p.s. my minecraft names is the same username here on the forums.

Brisbane, QLD Australia (UTC+10:00)

played some single player, and i'm decent with contraptions. just don't know the crafting recipes

I like the idea of faction Vs faction and i like small/maybe medium servers because it feels more cozy and theres not spam in chat

i will happily team up with you or other friendly players

there is a line between stupid and fun, and not many people realise this.

In game name: dragontailsman

hello thread viewers,

ive been getting into voltz lately and i have experience with minecraft servers (vanilla and mods/modpacks) and im very excited about my idea to have a server where people team up to make their own bases/hideouts and make alliances with other people or just bomb the crap out of someone/group which you dont like. this doent mean all out grief is allowed, that means no excessive use of huge explosions, that wouldnt make it a lot of fun and just ruin the fun of others.

if you are interested please reply with the following info:

-timezone and country of residence

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself)

-what attracts you to my idea/server

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?

central time USA

had minor experience with voltz have played minecraft since official release

i like the idea of people teaming up and working together and then sometimes fighting

im more of a team kinda guy though sometimes i'll go lone wolf

i have never greifed in my life even when people make me mad i dont greif them

-timezone and country of residence: California central time USA.

-experience with minecraft/voltz: lots, i often watch yogscast and i create many mechanics in voltz.

-what attracts you to my idea/server: teaming up and knowing that people will help you and not grief your stuff.

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf: i am always willing to work with a group and i love the idea of factions and teams.

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?: of course if both people who PvP they know it is just for fun because they both agree to it.

-UTC - 05:00

-Experience with Minecraft: extreme. Experience with Voltz: Pretty much all the in's and out's of voltz

-Been looking for someone to play Voltz with for a while now. just couldn't find anything, until now.

-i'm usually a lone wolf but I have a feeling that is just because people on public servers are jerks. I would love to try a team server.

-Completely. I hate greifers, but I don't mind to much if my base gets destroyed in fair and somewhat equal combat that follows some sort of rules of engagement.

-IGN: woolfoma

• 3 weeks later...

-timezone and country of residence: america west coast

-experience with minecraft/voltz: noob

-what attracts you to my idea/server: i like small servers.

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf: yes yes and sometimes

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp? "not really but if im messing with someone i will let them know it was just messing arround and i will help fix the grief if it is unappreciated." jkapvan

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons