[1.0.11]Volt alliances[PvP/PvE][Whitelist]-looking for friendly players for small/medium server-

marijn198

-IGN: StormD3sign (same as my username here)

-timezone and country of residence: Eastern Standard Time, (EST), United States

-experience with minecraft/voltz: Minecraft, a lot. Voltz,Absolute Minimal

-what attracts you to my idea/server: the fact that your "looking for friendly players for small/medium server"

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf: i like to work somewhat alone to build but i play well with other people

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?: Absolutely, and i like to play minecraft for what it is, a game to have fun and build with your friends, not go on a killing spree

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-age 19

- Central Time Zone, USA.

- Watched many youtube videos on voltz and have Played vanilla.

- I want to join a pvp server with a small managable community.

-Lone Wolf.

- While I do enjoy pvp very much. I do not like to grief or be griefed. Since it usually causes retaliation and ruins the server for people, i for one dont want my entire base i spent possibly a week or even a month on to be wrecked in a hour by some depraved individual.

-My IGN is: RestrictedSolid

Minecraft name is Shadowknight_69

-age 30

-timezone and country of residence: united states / pacific time

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself): a little, if i have the stuff i can build it

-what attracts you to my idea/server : just want a fun place to play, just started and want to just hang build and not have to worry about getting stabbed in the back

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf group: i like groups and having fun building cool things together makes things faster and way more fun

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?

Minecraft username: viskillaziv

Timezone and country of residence: London, United Kingdom.

Experience with Minecraft/Voltz: Beginner, I've explored a little bit of it, don't know a lot about it though.

What attracts you to my idea/server: The fact that it's Voltz and multi-player. I've always wanted to play on modded servers.

Are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf: I'm willing to group up, I'd like to have help from others to learn more about the Voltz modpack.

Do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun PvP?: Of course I do.

Hi marijn198

I live in USA and I'm EST

I've been playing Minecraft for a few years now. I just now got interested into Voltz so I'm pretty new. :/

I like how it's a new server, and that it should allow me to learn more about Voltz.

I would definitely love to group up with others.

Yes, I understand the difference between pvp and harsh grief.

Thank you for your time.

IGN: Wtfudges

-Age 15

-Eastern, Ohio

-I know the basics, and most of the missile stuff for Voltz, though the nuclear energy stuff Im still new to.

-I always prefer to work with groups, so alliances or factions are always cool with me. Though I do prefer to be part of smaller teams, 3-5 people, rather then the superpower 50 man empire.

-I'll only fire enough missiles to knock you out for a bit so you stop bothering me with your missiles! lol :P So I won't be launching the entire NATO nuclear stockpile at a dirt hut :P

Also, IGN is Fuzzy_CommieBear (same as here)

MC name: neillblue

Age: 10 (I am not an "annoying squeaker" like the kids who get trolled on youtube)

Knowledge of voltz: Anything in the yogscast videos and more

Timezone/ Country: EST US

Why: I would like to play on a server where you won't be under attack every second you play

I am willing to group with others

I understand your views as I have been trolled once when I had no chance to stop it

Minecraft name - shieldsam

Time zone / country: GMT United kingdom

Experience: Very experienced at both tekkit and voltz

-I'm attracted to your server as I enjoy the challenge of playing against other players and working as a team to survive.

-I am more than willing to work as a team with other players.

-I completely understand the concept of ridiculous griefing and having fun as it gets very frustrating (from past experience) when people blow you up just to annoy you.

age is 13

-New England coast Eastern time

-Good experience with Minecraft Okay experience with Voltz

-I want a small server where I can work together with others

-I would want to be in a group

-I do under stand the difference

Hope I get in! Thanks! Username is: abouya14

-Eastern, US, North Carolina

-moderate level of experience with Voltz, lots of knowledge and experience with normal Minecraft

-I love to build,play with machines,and i wanna play with others

-I am willing to group with others rather than play alone

-I think fun PvP is when you declare war on someone and have a friendly battle.

Thanks! Minecraft Username:Captain_creamy

I can't wait!

-timezone and country of residence

GMT +1, Netherlands

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself)

minecraft and FTB intermediate, voltz only basics from youtube/wiki

-what attracts you to my idea/server

new at voltz so don't want to join a full on griefing server. From description your server sounds good, still get to lob grenades and missiles at people and get them in return but without the griefing and completely wiping out someone just because you can.

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf

playing with others is why i am looking to join a server so im not roaming alone in my game so grouping up sounds fun, otherwise can lone wolf while i get voltz knowledge up

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?

wiping out someone's base with everything in it with an antimatter missile while he is offline just because you can or wiping out someone just starting out with full power armor and missiles while the new guy is at iron armor/sword level is griefing. Lobbing missiles, arrows, etc at someone of approximately equal level who can defend himself and also strike back at you sounds like fun.

IGN = Chigy87. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Chigy

-timezone and country of residence: Eastern Time Us/Canada (Im in US)

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself): I play minecraft alot but almost the 1st time playing Voltz :P

-what attracts you to my idea/server: I want a Starter Voltz server on Public cause i have a higher chance of being nuked -__-

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf: I usually play lone wolf, but im okay with partnering

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?: Yes i understand your view between Greifing and fun Pvp

IGN: Mystic_wulf

-timezone and country of residence: USA, Central

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself): I've played plenty of minecraft, only a little voltz but I've watched videos and I've played LOTS of tekkit and tekkit lite.

-what attracts you to my idea/server: I like the idea of the server, and I want a place to learn the modpack.

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf: I could do either. I will need partners to learn, but I could function on my own too.

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp? Definitely. Nuking someones base (or filling it with bats)=fun trolling / pvp. Nuking constantly or deliberately causing lag = no fun.

-eastern time canada and usa i live in canada

-i am a pro at minecraft and i have some knolage about the voltz pack

-i want to team up with others and just have some fun

-i wont mind teaming up with others

-stupid greif is lagging out the server with pointless nukes and missiles. fun pvp is declaring war and prepping for the worst

my minecraft acount name is hunter7476

hello thread viewers,

ive been getting into voltz lately and i have experience with minecraft servers (vanilla and mods/modpacks) and im very excited about my idea to have a server where people team up to make their own bases/hideouts and make alliances with other people or just bomb the crap out of someone/group which you dont like. this doent mean all out grief is allowed, that means no excessive use of huge explosions, that wouldnt make it a lot of fun and just ruin the fun of others.

if you are interested please reply with the following info:

-timezone and country of residence

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself)

-what attracts you to my idea/server

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf

-USA Eastern

-watch yogscast play voltz so know a bit about also go on the wiki a lot. have been a mod for a server once. know most of EVERYTHING about MC [even the games notch made]

-the thing that i like about your idea is that i would LOVE to do what the yogscast are doing with their old tekkit and now voltz. its about the same as your idea.

-yes i will group up with others [my friend, jacob, will ALWAYS be with me because... well... he gets lost a lot :D] and i HATE being a lone wolf [hate FFA matchs]

-yes i understand like i said the yogscast are doing the same thing that i like to do: team up with friends and NOT blowing up ppl every second of their lives.

some other things: MC name: trentgga; Friend's MC name: firephoenix3434; im not a trololol and im friendly; real name: trent; would love to join your server i love your ideas i will be great with it and so will my friend. also i have a steam:trent200164; and a skype: again trent200164; AND a xbox360:ONCE MORE trent200164. hopeing to get feed back and being alowed in with my friend. if im not on some days im camping or something so :D yeah. friend info: 14, USA Central. find the yogscast on youtube!

-timezone and country of residence:oregon pacific standard

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself) :none with voltz but tons with mc

-what attracts you to my idea/server: small user base and friendly gaming

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf: I want to join to group up

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp? yes I understand a lot about that, stupid grief is very annoying

-eastern time canada and usa i live in canada

-i am a pro at minecraft and i have some knolage about the voltz pack

-i want to team up with others and just have some fun

-i wont mind teaming up with others

-stupid greif is lagging out the server with pointless nukes and missiles. fun pvp is declaring war and prepping for the worst

my minecraft acount name is hunter7476

Age 13

I've played voltz for 5 months now and minecraft since summer 2012

USA EST

I've watched the yogscast and like the idea

I love the idea of grouping with others

Stupid greifing=completely tearing down base while offline

Fun pvp =declaring war in simeones group

Username AvreyHoneydew

I'm 16

GMT, England

I have played Minecraft since the Alpha, been on Tekkit for 2 years and have only just started Volts for a new experience.

I want a stable server that i can rely on to help me gain experience with Volts.

I'm planning to play with one of my friends and hopefully group up with others.

Yes, i believe i will most defiantly understand your views about stupid greaf. I hate it myself and would not anyone else to suffer due to it.

Thank you for your time

Roxstrambler (Ross)

Hi I am 14

GMT England

I have advanced knowledge on Voltz and i am a very good builder.

I think that this server idea is very good and and i would love to be able to teach people how to get advanced with voltz.

i would love to group up with other people because we can all learn things from each other and i can teach people

i agree with your views on greifing and i think that it is a horrible thing to do but in voltz its all about war and having fun in pvp mode

I hope that you accept me onto your server so that i can teach you and many other people how to become a very good player at voltz i have recently built a 300x300 partical accelirator for a big server and i created 17 stacks of anti matter in about 2 hours.

thank you for reading:)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons