[1.0.11]Volt alliances[PvP/PvE][Whitelist]-looking for friendly players for small/medium server-

marijn198

Experience: ive played a lot of vanilla and tekkit, but all i know of voltz is what ive watched on youtube

i like the idea of it being more warlike rather than just random greifing

I am more than willing to team up; i hate doing everything alone

yes i understand the difference

IGN: Rudakill

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Experience: ive played a lot of vanilla and tekkit, but all i know of voltz is what ive watched on youtube

i like the idea of it being more warlike rather than just random greifing

I am more than willing to team up; i hate doing everything alone

yes i understand the difference

IGN: Rudakill

Allowed, sending ip now.

-timezone and country of residence: eastern, united states, indiana

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself):mild amount of experience, ive been playing for a week and have learned alot. Im still learning more but it was hard to learn in the old server i played on because of the kind of bad griefs that you were talking about.

-what attracts you to my idea/server: this is exactly what i expected voltz to be like. No pvp is bad because it removes so many possibilities but when there is too much its no fun.

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf: either or. I like working with others if i can, but if i had to go alone i wouldnt mind

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?: i think i know exactly what your talking about and im really excited about it. Like everyone knows each other and are friends because it is so small, but you still go to war and all that fun stuff in voltz

In game name: hbmikenike (ps. Sorry about all the grammar errors, i wrote this on my phone)

-Age 13

-I am in Europe

-I am quite good at voltz

-I wanna do something like the yogscast voltz server- this sounds alot like it

-I like teaming with people in servers who i know a bit eg if their trustworthy

-I know the difference between ruining peoples bases and creating a challenge

-timezone and country of residence: eastern, united states, indiana

-experience with minecraft/voltz (just so i know, im not a genius myself):mild amount of experience, ive been playing for a week and have learned alot. Im still learning more but it was hard to learn in the old server i played on because of the kind of bad griefs that you were talking about.

-what attracts you to my idea/server: this is exactly what i expected voltz to be like. No pvp is bad because it removes so many possibilities but when there is too much its no fun.

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf: either or. I like working with others if i can, but if i had to go alone i wouldnt mind

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?: i think i know exactly what your talking about and im really excited about it. Like everyone knows each other and are friends because it is so small, but you still go to war and all that fun stuff in voltz

In game name: hbmikenike (ps. Sorry about all the grammar errors, i wrote this on my phone)

accepted, sending ip.

-Timezone And Country: UK, England

-Experiance: I've been playing voltz since it first appeared on the Technic launcher

-What makes me wand to play: I think this is how voltz should be played. PvP on but controlled. also i have been looking for a small, pvp server for a while and this looks perfect.

-if i get in then it would be nice if i could get my friends in as well and we could make our own clan, but i am realy good at working with strangers as well or being a lone wolf

-I understand your views about pvp and griefing. it will be fun because everyone will know eachother so it won't be mindless greifing

Username: Azzazaa98 (sorry about above, that was my brother applying. I will make sure he can't get on)

Eastern US

Pretty Proficient with mechanics of stuff, ok at building

seems like a fun idea

I like doing both, but prefer going as a group

I do understand the difference between the two. (hint hint: no anti/red matter/missile spamming)

Timezone and country: Eastern and U.S.A

Experience: I've played minecraft for over a year and, while I may seem lost at times when it comes to Volts, I make up what I lack there when it comes to regular minecraft things, such as potion brewing and enchanting etc.

What attracts you to the server: Sounds fun and not too many people, plus my friend plays on it.

Willing to group up, or lone wolf?: Willing, I prefer to be peaceful, but also do like to fight when somebody has become my enemy.

Understand the difference between stupid griefing and having fun?: Yes, I've had experience with both and know in my head, but cannot quite describe it.

Minecraft in game name: luvkat

Eastern US

Pretty Proficient with mechanics of stuff, ok at building

seems like a fun idea

I like doing both, but prefer going as a group

I do understand the difference between the two. (hint hint: no anti/red matter/missile spamming)

accepted, sending ip. i need your in game name though.

Time zone and country: Central and USA

Experience:Played mostly tekkit and just switched to Voltz a week ago, im pretty good at understanding the machinees

What attracts you to the server: Just trying to find a good server, your seems good

Usually start solo then try to find a group

yes i understand Fun and griefing

In Game name: BlindMan1

- I am 15.

-(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada). EDIT #2 : ( I live in the USA )

- I played for a long time on my brothers account from beta + and now I got my own account. EDIT: also played tekkit for a while, I can generally grab things quickly if I toggle with it for a while.

- Looking for a small/medium server to play and have some fun.

- I can go either way, If no-one talks to me I would probably go lone wolf, but if I was talked to I would join with people.

- Griefing is destroying hard work ,and PVP is having fun combating.

- Name In Game : MagmaNick

my time zone is north american eastern and i live in north America

Im fairly good at it but not the best

im looking for a small volts server

im definitly up to teaming up with people but i dont want to be doing all the work

yes i understand the diffrance between stupid greffing and fun pvp

my user name is Evilripchaw

US-EST

I have played voltz since it was released, however i'm by no means proficient. I would give myself a 3-4 out of 10, on a rating scale of voltz knowledge and ability.

I enjoy playing in teams, and the idea of warring sides.

I work well in a team, as long as the team is unified in their goal of creaming the opposing side.

I believe that I understand the difference. T1 and T2 bomb during gentlemanly warfare = okay. Drawing giant penises in the floor of your enemy's house after you have raided it, and then ruthlessly antagonizing him with alliances that are completely fake = not okay.

IGN: Prototype9179

-18 near 19

-i'm in a new zealand timezone residence and citizen atm is USA

-major builder farmer fighter and hunter/gather not so good in redstone and things and just started really on voltz only know whats what with power armor and tool thing

-just the fact its small fun and friendly

-both i like both and when i work i work both follow and leading just depends

-blowing shi* up stealing ect stuff like that = stupid greifing, a duel 1 vs 1 or team vs team = fun pvp

I have set up a trading post at the spawn.

How it works: Someone will leave an item at the trading post, and you can trade it for something reasonable, such as 6 platinum for 15 apples. Please don't destroy it as it is beneficial to everyone. I plan to run it mainly by myself, but if you wish to help, just message me.

Thank You!

-I'm 13, 14 in June.

-My timezone is GMT.

-I have a massive interest in Voltz and have a moderate amount of Knowledge to go along with that interest.

-Just the fact that it sounds like a fun, small and friendly community. Unlike those mass servers where 50% of the items are banned.

-I would make an alliance with some people as long as I could trust them not to stab me in the back.

-I believe grief and PvP are completely different things, grief would be stealing or destroying others things without a real or provoked reason.

where as PvP is fighting against other where both parties accept the terms and want to actually participate in the fight.

-In Game Name- denzil27gill

-I am 14

-I live in the united Arab emirates time zone is (UTC+04:00) Abu Dhabi, Muscat

-5 out of 10

-I like the idea of pvp but not retarded fighting and my friends dont play minecraft so i am looking for a small good server

-I would go alone but also can be in a group

-Yes

In Game Name =TheDevils99

-I am 26

-I live in Ne Scotland,

-Vanilla 8/10, voltz 4/10

-I like the idea of good structured mature pvp, alliances, negotiations etc. State of cold war etc would be fun, being able to do anything but being held accountable for doing so, and thus peace sometimes existing in a kind of stalemate scenario.

-Much prefer being in a group, not a big fan of the mining part! But good at creating infrastructure etc.

-Yes

In Game Name =oddedd

-age/14

-timezone and country of residence/ U.S.A Maine Pacific

-experience with minecraft/voltz i am a newcomer at voltz but i am a mastermind at tekkit, i want to learn from people who are good at it like you guys

-what attracts you to my idea/I love the idea of small servers, its never to hard to find a good place to live, and its always more fun!

-are you willing to group up with others or me or are you a lone wolf/ in the beginning i am a lone wolf in most games but as i start getting aaorund and making a house i normally invite people and make them a house or a roam with supplies weapons and armor, i am a guy who is likeable and thats why i like these servers!

-do you think that you understand my views about the difference between stupid grief and just fun pvp?/ I have a great idea about greif and pvp i was a admin on a server and i had to ban a couple of people that actually messed with my house (bombs) but yah i know the difference, i normally invite a friend to a server like from x-boxlive and we normally have a war with bombs and stuff at eachothers houses so if he joins i will make sure to notify you if i get in or not I hope you let me join your server!

from,

Vaiore

P.S my minecraft name is Vaiore

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons